Tight Ends in the draft

Why is nobody talking about getting a Tight End in the draft like we always are? I think if we draft a QB high, let's get a top tier TE along with a WR for our new QB.  I would like a young TE that our QB can grow with like a Zach Ertz / Carson Wentz situation.  I would also LOVE to off-load Charles Clay 9M price tag for his mediocre production and open up some more cap space to go full-hog in FA next year.  How about getting a Mike Gesicki in the second or third?

20 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

No to a TE.  Our TE production has been mediocre because the offensive scheme hasn't heavily utilized them.  Address OL, LB, and DLine after taking a QB.

Tyrod Taylor also played a big factor in that as well

56 minutes ago, BillsFan3434 said:

Why is nobody talking about getting a Tight End in the draft like we always are? I think if we draft a QB high, let's get a top tier TE along with a WR for our new QB.  I would like a young TE that our QB can grow with like a Zach Ertz / Carson Wentz situation.  I would also LOVE to off-load Charles Clay 9M price tag for his mediocre production and open up some more cap space to go full-hog in FA next year.  How about getting a Mike Gesicki in the second or third?

With the amount of picks we'll have up in the air it's tough to focus on anything other than QB. I'm not looking to move away from Clay because look at what Miami's had at TE since they lost him, pretty much nothing. Now if we can find a TE to develop when Clay's contract ends, that's another story.

1 hour ago, BillsFan3434 said:

Priority number two has to be mlb.