Just for laughs

https://mobile.twitter.com/sammywatkins/status/985174403926327296

Seriously Beane? We had an advanced reptilian solar being on our roster and you shipped him away for a 2nd round pick and Gaines?

I mean I don’t want to toot my own horn but I guarantee I could’ve gotten atleast 2 firsts for an Advanced Reptilian Solar Being who also doubled as the best decoy in NFL history 

Really worried about our regime if they will trade away a Generational talent like that ?

2 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Old News. 

This is just for ***** and giggles 

it’s like 12 days old and it’s a great way to get over Sammy because he’s bat**** insane

he was clearly part of the stench as well

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Crucify me

this place gets too uptight and you need to laugh sometimes

Yep if your not on top of it 24/7 they'll make you pay around here..

and odn't dare start a similiar topic when there is a thread with 47 pages that covered sed topic on page 15

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

and odn't dare start a similiar topic when there is a thread with 47 pages that covered sed topic on page 15

No starting new threads on game day. 

Bandwith issues...

Just now, ddaryl said:

There used to be 20 TT threads

20 Allen threads

20 Baker threads

i know this was a little older just wanted to put a funny spin on it because it’s a slow day and it’s genuinely Funny because Sammy truly believes it 

just wanted to laugh

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

There used to be 20 TT threads

20 Allen threads

20 Baker threads

i know this was a little older just wanted to put a funny spin on it because it’s a slow day and it’s genuinely Funny because Sammy truly believes it 

just wanted to laugh

I get it.. and not everyone saw that old post so I'm sure there are a few who saw this one and it was new to them

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ddaryl said:

I get it.. and not everyone saw that old post so I'm sure there are a few who saw this one and it was new to them

And I’m being honest. I seriously cannot believe an advanced reptilian solar being didn’t fetch a kings ransom ?