Final Mock: 4 RDs w/ trades

Just now, NewDayBills said:

Nick Foles also had a phenomenal season as a starter 27:2 TD/INT ratio, possible he just needed time to develop. Proves that he is malleable. Played lights out on the biggest stage of his life.

1.) Allen

2.) Darnold

3.) Mayfield

4.) Rosen

5.) Foles

6.) Rudolph

7.) Jackson

You conveniently ignored the rest of his career. Doesn't matter anyway as your scenario isn't going to unfold. 

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

But I'm game, what did your first 11 look like before Smith at 12? I'm genuinely curious how you saw him available at 12. 

I rationalized Roquan at 12 with the possibility Edmunds went before him.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You conveniently ignored the rest of his career. Doesn't matter anyway as your scenario isn't going to unfold. 

Probably not, which why it's called a mock draft, just like every other mock draft on this website. It's as realistic as Rosen or Mayfield being there at 12 FWIW.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Probably not, which why it's called a mock draft, just like every other mock draft on this website. It's as realistic as Rosen or Mayfield being there at 12 FWIW.

One of them dropping is more realistic than what you proposed and if not there's this thing called a trade up. 

1 hour ago, NewDayBills said:

Thanks for reading, have a good day.

I'm sorry but I think that Foles trade is unrealistic. Eagles aren't going to a) trade Foles before knowing if Wentz is 100% and b) not taking so little in trade.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

One of them dropping is more realistic than what you proposed and if not there's this thing called a trade up. 

I don't go through life with wishful eyes, there are plenty other Rosen and Mayfield mocks on this site, maybe you should go to your safe spot and read one of those mocks.

This mock is an alternative to the trade up for QB mocks, can we at least consider the idea that Rosen and Mayfield are gone?

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I don't go through life with wishful eyes, there are plenty other Rosen and Mayfield mocks on this site, maybe you should go to your safe spot and read one of those mocks.

This mock is an alternative to the trade up for QB mocks, can we at least consider the idea that Rosen and Mayfield are gone?

If you can't handle someone critiquing your mock, then don't post it.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If you can't handle someone critiquing your mock, then don't post it.  

Relax :)

I was hoping this would turn into a Nick Foles vs Rudolph, Jackson, White and Lauletta debate.

I mean there is a chance we get screwed out of Mayfield and Rosen, I'm simply saying that if that happens I hope we strongly consider Foles.

15 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Ok. So you really didn't do a "mock draft" you did a "what I kinda sorta want to happen" draft.

Again, to understand where you're coming from it really helps to see the first 11 to see what's happened before and what the thought process is.

Foles has been around a while, and he was only the starter by default. Yes, he has one heck of a SB, looked fantastic! Was was he not more valued earlier? It reminds me of a Rob Johnson deal

25 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Nick Foles also had a phenomenal season as a starter 27:2 TD/INT ratio, possible he just needed time to develop. Proves that he is malleable. Played lights out on the biggest stage of his life.

1.) Allen

2.) Darnold

3.) Mayfield

4.) Rosen

5.) Foles

6.) Rudolph

7.) Jackson

Yeah and Foles was also considering quitting football at one point he was so good

at this moment in time he might be better then Jackson but that isn’t going to last long

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

On the bright side, I don’t think reality could disappoint me more than this. 

Okay, so here are your options at QB; Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield and Allen are all gone and Rudolph and Jackson are what's left at 12, what do you do?

If you don't at least consider this angle, I think you're going to be crushed.

4 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Okay, so here are your options at QB; Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield and Allen are all gone and Rudolph and Jackson are what's left at 12, what do you do?

If you don't at least consider this angle, I think you're going to be crushed.

I’d might take my guy at 12, then try to move up from 22 for Jackson or Rudolph. Regardless, I think it will be moot as I’ll be quite surprised if we don’t move up from 12. 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d might take my guy at 12, then try to move up from 22 for Jackson or Rudolph. Regardless, I think it will be moot as I’ll be quite surprised if we don’t move up from 12. 

This isn't a move up from 12 thread, this is an oh **** the top 4 QBs are gone at 12 thread.

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

He wont be available at 22

you either trade up for Rosen or you take Jackson at 12

by the way just because you in your infinite wisdom thinks he is a second rounder does not make it so

This isn't a trade up thread, the top 4 QBs are gone at 12 and Jackson and Rudolph are the best QBs available.

You guys say Jackson, that's fine, I'd go after Foles...

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

This isn't a move up from 12 thread, this is an oh **** the top 4 QBs are gone at 12 thread.

This isn't a trade up thread, the top 4 QBs are gone at 12 and Jackson and Rudolph are the best QBs available.

You guys say Jackson, that's fine, I'd go after Foles...

Oh, I gotcha. Whoever is sitting at 12 will have to worry about that! My hope is we already took one of the top four!   :)