For those of you locked in on YOUR QB, which other QB could sway you and why?

On 4/16/2018 at 5:56 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Mayfield, Rosen or Darnold.  I'm not locked onto any particular one, I would be happy with any of these 3.

I would be happy if the Bills drafted one of these three. If I have a choice though it would be Darnold. 

Thats a good question.  I feel like many arent to locked in anyone QB.  Theres alot i like about all of them and things that make me nervous.  If i could get any QB it would be Darnold.  Rosen would be next then Mayfield.  The only thing about Rosen are concussions.  IDK but it just makes me nervous.  Concussions can really derail a carreer.  I like Allen he seems like a good guy and could turn into a succesa.  But i think the other three have a better chance

I haven't really watched enough of any of the qbs to be highly in favor of 1 guy. Ive prob watched JAckson the most of any and I think hes ok not great.  I want the guy that Bills brass has fallen in love with whoever that is. If we get that guy ill be happy but if I gotta pick id want rosen the most followed by darnold and Mayfield. Any of them 3 and im happy

Edited by Wsam4031