Who are the top 10 current Bills?

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There has been a lot of turnover this offseason and thought that this would be a fun (potentially depressing) topic.

1. Shady

2. Hyde

3. White

4. Poyer

5. Hauschka 

6. Vontae Davis

7. Hughes

8. Clay

9. Benjamin

10. Kyle 

What does your list look like? 

....honorable mention to Yarbrough, Dawkins & Groy.................

1. Shady ... He is the offense .. worried about the OL .. but he's still the offense

2. Williams ... he is the locker room leadership and his rushing TD @ Miami .. could be Thunder & Lightning with #1

3. Hyde (leader of the best unit on the team)

4. White (ROY and got us a #1 this year in draft)

5. Poyer ... if spouse counted .. could go to #1

5. Benjamin (playing for a contract)

6. Dawkins (cause he's LT now)

7. McCarron (let's see what the new starter can do) .. see #5 .. with C Webb could go to #2

8. Hughes - Meet #9 at the QB ... using an old Carolina reference his is Lamar Lathon

9. Murphy  - Meet #8 at the QB ... same reference maybe he can turn into Kevin Greene

10. Hauschka ... Peyton Manning said Kickers can't be ranked higher (See Vanderjaht comments/video)

26 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

There has been a lot of turnover this offseason and thought that this would be a fun (potentially depressing) topic.

1. Shady

2. Hyde

3. White

4. Poyer

5. Hauschka 

6. Vontae Davis

7. Hughes

8. Clay

9. Benjamin

10. Kyle 

Pick #12 and like your list

35 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

1. Shady

2. Hyde

3. White

4. Poyer

5. Hauschka 

6. Vontae Davis

7. Hughes

8. Clay

9. Benjamin

10. Kyle 

I might take Davis out and insert Dawkins. Not sure how well Davis will come back from injury. 

I tried to come up with my list before reading the thread and couldn't even come up with 10.

1) Kyle Williams

2) McCoy

3) Tre White

4) K. Benjamin

5) Hyde

6) Poyer

7) Hauschka

8) Clay

9-53 = ??   Hughes & Dawkins for 9 & 10 maybe.  but Hughes's production has not been great for what he is paid and Dawkins hasn't played a full 16 games yet.  

1. Shady

2. Hyde

3. White

4. Poyer

5. Hauschka 

6. Dawkins

7. Hughes

8. Clay

9. Benjamin

10. Davis

Kyle is a great story but he is shot as a player.  He will be lucky to make it out of camp.  My hunch is he retires two weeks into camp.

AJ could be on this list by game 6 but he is an unknown.

Like others stated at least two of, the top three draft picks no matter who they are will crack the top 10 list.  If the Bills stay at 12 and keep all their picks that number could go as high as 5.