So what if the Bills don't trade up or go QB?

kota

10 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

I want a dam QB and I want a good one for once. I have been waiting since Kelly and if this staff fails to get me one I will for sure be one of those on the suicide watch. Am I negative right now? Yes, yes I am but with the waiting game going on and the Jets sliding in for the kill I can see this staff doing what all the others did and I don't think I can take another let down from OBD when all the cards were in prime location to make it happen right for once. Got my fingers crossed it works out but man as much as the cards are in the right place they are also in the wrong place just missing by this much again. Once the draft is done until then I am going crazy waiting esspecialy since the Jets just jumped us and we still sit at 12 with other teams wanting the same thing, one of the top 2018 QBs.

you act like you're the only one who has been waiting. keep your fingers crossed.

I believe they will move up but it may not be the QB everyone wants, which will lead to yet more negativity and doomsday threads.

it's just in many bills fans dna.

Todd McShay is 'hearing a lot of buzz' that Buffalo Bills could trade up to No. 2

josh-allen-f6095988923e7fdd.jpg

One team that could potentially make a deal with the Bills is the New York Giants

New York could be looking to fill multiple holes in the draft and Giants GM Dave Gettleman is close with Bills GM Brandon Beane from their time together in Carolina.

ESPN's Todd McShay believes that Buffalo could make the jump to No. 2 in the draft. In a dueling mock draft with Mel Kiper Jr., McShay had the Bills moving up to the second pick in the draft to select Wyoming's Josh Allen.

Bills get: Pick No. 2
Giants get: Pick Nos. 12, 22 and 53

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

• 2 weeks later...