An open letter to the Browns #1 Pick

Lfod

Dear Brown's #1 Draft Pick,

I was thinking of you the other day and I just thought I would write you a letter. I wanted to let you know that as a Bills fan I understand how important you are because the team that owns you didn't win one game last season. I understand the amount of pressure that is on you right now and I think I understand your situation. Everyone wants you to be used for a QB. I think your team has a QB. 

You ever met Tyrod? As a Bills fan I know Tyrod is good for at least 2-3 years. We gave you Tyrod for cheap. Did you see the way he made the crappy o-line look good? The guy made it to the playoffs with basically no WRS. You don't have to feel pressured to pick a QB. You can just pass that pressure on to the #4 pick. These QBs will probably bust anyway. This draft just smells like BUST for QBs. 

Instead why don't you just trade down. Doing that will secure your team now and in the future. Teams are desperate for QBs. Even in this high potential to BUST draft they will spend big to get you. I know a certain team that you guys just basically stole a playoff QB from that is desperate for a QB and would Trade a lot for you. You can sucker that team twice and build around Tyrod and make it to the playoffs next year. 

Defense can't touch Tyrod. Trade down get ammo and build around him. You seen what he did with a joke of an offence. Playoffs. Do it. 

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I was thinking of you the other day and I just thought I would write you a letter. I wanted to let you know that as a Bills fan I understand how important you are because the team that owns you didn't win one game last season. I understand the amount of pressure that is on you right now and I think I understand your situation. Everyone wants you to be used for a QB. I think your team has a QB. 

You ever met Tyrod? As a Bills fan I know Tyrod is good for at least 2-3 years. We gave you Tyrod for cheap. Did you see the way he made the crappy o-line look good? The guy made it to the playoffs with basically no WRS. You don't have to feel pressured to pick a QB. You can just pass that pressure on to the #4 pick. These QBs will probably bust anyway. This draft just smells like BUST for QBs. 

Instead why don't you just trade down. Doing that will secure your team now and in the future. Teams are desperate for QBs. Even in this high potential to BUST draft they will spend big to get you. I know a certain team that you guys just basically stole a playoff QB from that is desperate for a QB and would Trade a lot for you. You can sucker that team twice and build around Tyrod and make it to the playoffs next year. 

Defense can't touch Tyrod. Trade down get ammo and build around him. You seen what he did with a joke of an offence. Playoffs. Do it. 

Dear Lfod,

Thanks, but I'm an inanimate, conceptual object and I can't read.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Trying to trick them into making a preposterously stupid choice. I like it. 

21 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Actually the bolded was not cheap, was a damn good deal for the Bills to get a 3rd for him. I don't consider a 3rd round pick very "cheap". Anyways, this is kind of a silly thread IMO, but oh well, carry on....

8 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Actually the bolded was not cheap, was a damn good deal for the Bills to get a 3rd for him. I don't consider a 3rd round pick very "cheap". Anyways, this is kind of a silly thread IMO, but oh well, carry on....

At least it's original and not the "I wanted my post to stick out, aka LAMP, and not put it in the other thread already discussing this topic in great detail"...

• Like (+1) 1

I figured every one was making terrible Lamar Jackson posts. So this is my original post to throw things off track. I want that #1. Forget the Giants.

Edited by Lfod

12 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Odds are,Dorsey will not respond to your letter.So don't get your hopes up...concentrate on Easter eggs..color some.

I wonder how he would feel if he read this. If it would sting a little. Unless he's straight cold pro.

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

All star, Pro Bowl, Playoff Tyrod. Mouthwash man on the moment. What would you give for a number one scoring attack for one year and a miracle Playoff birth. Huuuuuuggggeee steal. Andy Dolton made the playoffs and people call him franchise. We have his backpack as a QB now. Tyrod should of fetched at least a second. They want a first for Nick Folez. Beane got fleeced. He best get me #1.

Edited by Lfod

17 minutes ago, nucci said:

These "open letter" threads are very strange to me. What's the point?

Honestly I wanted to make an open letter to McDermott about being offence minded because that's obviously a little weakness.

I wanted to do an open letter to Tyrod when he got benched as well. I decided not to because I figured if I really am not contributing something good I'll just stick to thinking it for giggles.

I seen a lot of kinda pointless threads last week or so. I wanted to get mine in while it was kinda open to do it.

Just now, Lfod said:

Honestly I wanted to make an open letter to McDermott about being offence minded because that's obviously a little weakness.

I wanted to do an open letter to Tyrod when he got benched as well. I decided not to because I figured if I really am not contributing something good I'll just stick to thinking it for giggles.

I seen a lot of kinda pointless threads last week or so. I wanted to get mine in while it was kinda open to do it.

Yes, because the more pointless threads the better...can't have too many

17 minutes ago, nucci said:

These "open letter" threads are very strange to me. What's the point?

Open letter to nucci:

I don't know.  I think they're pretty dumb.  At least this one isn't a bunch of overly personal man crying that concludes with a Billboard crowd funding effort like most of the other open letters that get posted here. 

21 minutes ago, nucci said:

Yes, because the more pointless threads the better...can't have too many

This will probably be a rare thing. I am not much for posting topics. I like to read and comment on the existing stuff. I actually enjoy most of people's topics and news. 

It was another Lamar Jackson thread that triggered me. I understand the guy loves his mom. Showing her off because she raised him well. It felt like it was one to many to point out his score on a test and his mom.

Not that I'm against people having an opinion. Just kinda laying it on thick on a guy just trying to get into the NFL.

It's really the same for any of these guys in the draft. You can think he won't cut it. Just cut the guy a little slack. 

Edited by Lfod

17 hours ago, Lfod said:

I figured every one was making terrible Lamar Jackson posts. So this is my original post to throw things off track. I want that #1. Forget the Giants.

I had my sarcasm meter on and I couldn't tell if you were COTT or just joking....

Great job