Lance Zierlein BillsMafia mention.

PIZ

13 hours ago, chris heff said:

I’d venture to guess that the numbers of Bills fans are hundreds of thousands, what percentage of those fans have ever jumped on to a burning table?

Small. But look at the videos there are plenty of other fans cheering. And people are embracing it as some sort of trendy activity.

The weird thing is , I don't know how they could come up with something that is any less interesting to do, or to watch. Think of the mental level there.

Anyway it isn't fair but we will ALL get lumped into that public image.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Twitter=where nobodies are somebodies.

He States his opinion. He has that little verified thing so we assume he is someone reputable. And he States his opinion and people knock it?  I don't follow.

I am assuming here, but what I am assuming is he got bombed by caustic vulgar jackasses. Of which there are more than a few.

16 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I am assuming here, but what I am assuming is he got bombed by caustic vulgar jackasses. Of which there are more than a few.

That's the issue we see too often. Hyperbolic Chambers where only one thought may exist without dissention. Twitter is full of it

This guy created media which was based on his analysis, whatever that regards, and published it.  He did so to generate awareness of his product as an author and will likely create a new one next week and following that. The media has some fault in this because they push content out to generate debate, controversy, criticism and generally do so to keep the demand.  But, there is no reason to have folks chime in and ridicule such content when all it does is create the opposite of their alleged belief; bad content should be ignored/bad/put out, good content praised and awarded.  Unfortunately, bad content generates more conversation than good to the point we end up with talking heads on every sports show castigating reports instead of objectifying reports.

• Like (+1) 1