QBs at 12 & 22

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Double the odds of hitting on a qb

White and Lauletta in the second. Benkurt later. Sign Manziel. Trade Hughes to the Mets for Tebow.See if Kyle Orton can came back. Double check Kolbs status. And I STILL think Brian Brohm could be a star.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Did Schopp suggest that?

He nailed how the tank for Eichel would flip the Sabres fortunes. ?

Every year, Schopp says that they should spend every draft pick on a QB.  While most people think he's joking, he says that he absolutely would do it if he was a GM.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Every year, Schopp says that they should spend every draft pick on a QB.  While most people think he's joking, he says that he absolutely would do it if he was a GM.

The Bills have two first rounders on their roster to show for the entire drought era................which began with them passing on still current franchise QB Drew Brees in round one 18 years ago.    

Truth be told the Bills first round track record in that time isn't horrible..........it's just that they didn't value the QB position nearly high enough.

Every other position is basically disposable goods.

Harsh but indisputably supported by fact.

If you don't have a franchise QB you are at square one in terms of being a consistently competitive franchise...........so drafting Pro Bowl or All Pro accessories like Donte Whitner or Willis McGahee or Marshawn Lynch or Marcell Dareus is little more than window dressing.

Some of you clowns need to wake up to the fact that it's a league where rookie deals are basically just 4 year rentals.  Getting talent you have to train for that short of a period just ain't worth what you think it is.   

The name of the game is get a QB and then just constantly juggle the deck around him.    The best way to get that QB is to keep taking shots.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

White and Lauletta in the second. Benkurt later. Sign Manziel. Trade Hughes to the Mets for Tebow. See if Kyle Orton can came back. Double check Kolbs status. And I STILL think Brian Brohm could be a star.

As a Mets fan, I love this. As a Bills fan, I hate it...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The Bills' history of developing rookie QBs indicates that will do nothing more than double the failure.

History means nothing really though since it's a new team all new coaches and new GM and owner.  Just saying.