Horowitz's IG Report Survival Kit For Leftists

6 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

Dude! Just put the scarf down.

Unless you are shoveling/snowblowing, or, standing outside of SF airport early in the morning, in the summer, waiting for the idiot rental car situation, or, in Downtown Chicago anytime from OCT-MAY? Put if F'ing down. Great masses of MEN have existed in Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, etc. without the need to resort to scarves.  

However: I did give you 3 practical examples where scarves, worn by real men, make sense. I accept those examples with no objections. I am sure there are more, and will gladly entertain them all.

However 2: The faggotry* associated with college professor-grad student/NYC writer(of God knows what)/Philly copycats(of God knows what) ilk, wearing thin scarves, which are completely impractical...must...end...now.  We must stamp out faggotry wherever it exists. (Do you really want more Pajama-boy? How do/will you explain Pajama-boy faggotry to your daughter?)

Those scarves ARE for girls. Clark Gable would literally kick the **** out of the Fields Medal professor in Good Will Hunting, on sheer principle, for mere association.

*There's nothing wrong with being gay. There is everything wrong with faggotry, the ideology, EDIT, and the agenda. 

I walk to work in downtown Albany, NY.  ****'s windy, yo.

BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

President Donald Trump has just tweeted that he has fired Vice President Mike Pence.  This completely unexpected announcement came only fifteen minutes after Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his findings that FBI and DOJ officials in the Obama administration were corrupt with regard to investigating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's handling of her e-mail server.

President Trump tweeted "I just fired Vice President Mike Pence because he is a jibber jabber."  White House officials who had absolutely no knowledge that Trump was going to fire Pence, especially by tweet, don't know that a jibber jabber is.  A White House official speaking under anonymity said "Some people will think that President Trump's bizarre behavior today is similar to his, some smart people think, intentional self-destruction when he was campaigning for President in 2016, and just two weeks ago in PA-18.  Well, those smart people are....uh,...I have nothing more to say."

What was just a few minutes ago looking like a huge political blow to Democrats is now looking like a huge political blow to Republicans.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

President Donald Trump has just tweeted that he has fired Vice President Mike Pence.  This completely unexpected announcement came only fifteen minutes after Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his findings that FBI and DOJ officials in the Obama administration were corrupt with regard to investigating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's handling of her e-mail server.

President Trump tweeted "I just fired Vice President Mike Pence because he is a jibber jabber."  White House officials who had absolutely no knowledge that Trump was going to fire Pence, especially by tweet, don't know that a jibber jabber is.  A White House official speaking under anonymity said "Some people will think that President Trump's bizarre behavior today is similar to his, some smart people think, intentional self-destruction when he was campaigning for President in 2016, and just two weeks ago in PA-18.  Well, those smart people are....uh,...I have nothing more to say."

What was just a few minutes ago looking like a huge political blow to Democrats is now looking like a huge political blow to Republicans.

:lol:

Well, that was pretty dumb.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

I figure that after Horowitz releases his IG report, Trump will intentionally do something really stupid.  You know, to draw media attention away from the IG report and the damage that it should do to Democrats.  Like he always does.  Always.

But I guess Koko78 and B-Man think that Trump is changing his ways.

:flirt:

16 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

I figure that after Horowitz releases his IG report, Trump will intentionally do something really stupid.  You know, to draw media attention away from the IG report and the damage that it should do to Democrats.  Like he always does.  Always.

No.

We just acknowledge that you aren't.

:rolleyes:

The IG report will be trumpeted by the Donald.....pun intended 

he certainly won't be trying to save the dems.................just as he wouldn't be trying to save the GOP either

He comes first................THATS his "way"

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Trump just got the Dems to agree to fund the OIG over $125M just for the next six months. 

Once they realize they funded their own "tribunals" (for some) the comedy will be unbeatable. Treason is a capital offense. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump just got the Dems to agree to fund the OIG over $125M just for the next six months.  Once they realize they funded their own "tribunals" (for some) the comedy will be unbeatable. Treason is a capital offense. 

PA-18 Special Election Day

March 13, 2018

8:48 AM

President Donald Trump decides to intentionally torpedo Republican candidate Rick Saccone in PA-18.  Trump tweets that he has fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  PA-18 local and national anti-Trump media now fix their attention on Donald Trump's unexpected firing of Tillerson.  Same for the voters in PA-18.

The decision to fire Tillerson was made months earlier.  White House officials had no knowledge that Trump was going to fire Tillerson that election morning.  Much less via Twitter.  

The Political Bottom Line:  Donald Trump can and will do both.  The treason and persons involved you refer to was in the past.  The tribunals will cover past events and past characters.   The upcoming mid-term elections involve new characters. Look for Donald Trump to torpedo a few more Republican candidates.  Democrats might just take the House and Senate. Then it will be too late.

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not a response to the point I raised. If trump wasn't serious about the DOJ OIG's investigation, why's he giving them a massive bankroll for the next six months? 

We we will see soon enough, but your theory is growing stale without new/real evidence (IMO) :beer:

Crusades usually do go stale.

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not a response to the point I raised. If trump wasn't serious about the DOJ OIG's investigation, why's he giving them a massive bankroll for the next six months? 

We we will see soon enough, but your theory is growing stale without new/real evidence (IMO) :beer:

Wait, are you actually suggesting Trump read the bill he signed? That's completely stupid 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...who would ever read a bill and know what's in it before acting on it?  :lol:

NP was talking about a bill that was not finished yet. And she does read. Trump doesn't. Lame deflection on your part 

On 3/25/2018 at 6:14 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump can both funding the DOJ OIG investigation and intentionally sabotage Republican candidates.

The new/real evidence that I have is PA-18.  I can find no reason why President Donald Trump waited until PA-18 election day morning to tweet that he fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  The decision was made months earlier.  And Trump didn't tell anyone in the White House staff that he was going to do it.  He fired Tillerson via Twitter.  Why didn't Trump wait an extra day?  And the Republican candidate in PA-18 lost by a razor thin margin.  

See:  "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" 2016 US Presidential election polling chart.

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Trump can both funding the DOJ OIG investigation and intentionally sabotage Republican candidates.

The new/real evidence that I have is PA-18.  I can find no reason why President Donald Trump waited until PA-18 election day morning to tweet that he fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  The decision was made months earlier.  And Trump didn't tell anyone in the White House staff that he was going to do it.  He fired Tillerson via Twitter.  Why didn't Trump wait an extra day?  And the Republican candidate in PA-18 lost by a razor thin margin.  

See:  "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" 2016 US Presidential election polling chart.

crusader.jpg

2 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

I have an idea as to why... But you won't like it and it's a WAG. 

Think election fraud, think giving them enough rope.