Check Out this Mock after the Jets trade

2 hours ago, billspro said:

I'm starting to think Rosen may drop on draft day. I would trade up into the top ten for him for sure in that scenario.

Why once he gets past Denver he free falls to us.

They all have QB's between picks 7-11

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Interesting theme is Rosen Dropping. I agree Darnold is the surest bet in the class. I’d rather see the jets with Allen vs our secondary over mayfield. 

Or VV falling into the late 20's and we pass to take Rudolph after passing on Rosen at 12 yikes.

We as a fan base would have multiple heart attacks,suicides,and other assorted medical emergencies.

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

I keep going back and forth with the Giants. 

On one hand you have a team that can draft one of the best RB prospects in a generation and possibly win now with Eli, Barkley, OBJ.

On the other hand you have the reality that the NY freaking Giants are drafting #2 overall for the first time in how long?! This is a perfect opportunity for a winning franchise to set themselves up for the next 15 yrs and draft a blue chip QB. 

The giants havent drafted in the top 5 since 2004 (rivers/eli) and before that was 1996. 

With an aging Eli, this can be their chance to reset the franchise. Let Eli start one more season. And then start Rosen or whoever they draft at 2 in 2019. Keep in mind that the Giants have a new GM. You know that GM wants to have a sure thing at QB to replace Eli. 

Giants are tough to predict. I can see i go either way but the more i think of it, i can see them going QB. 

Darnold, Rosen and Nelson are the three best offensive prospects in the draft and arguably the three best overall. I honestly think Nelson is the best

1 hour ago, Rise Up Lights said:

Vea, Hurst or Rashaan Evans at 22 and the front 7 looks rock solid!  Not much drop off to a guy like Mike White from Rudolph or even Allen imo. Would think Rosen would be gone by 12, but then again Aaron Rodgers did slip until 24...

We already signed Vea.his name is Star. Take him off the board.

Hurst might've been in play as Kyle's replacement. Medical issues.

Take him off the board.

Evans won't last till 22. At 12 he's a possibility. Unless a QB falls

If Cleveland opts for a QB to start the draft, I am very much of the opinion that the Giants race to the podium to select Barkley.  Should that happen it's possible no other QBs go until Buffalo picks.  The only real fly in that ointment is Miami's alleged fascination with Baker Mayfield.  The problem is, we don't know how picky Beane is about QBs  Are there one two, three or four of the top 4 QBs that he could live with.  If the Bills, for some reason have lopped Josh Rosen off their draft board, it doesn't matte whether he's available at #12 or not.  If Cleveland opts for Barkley with the first pick, the path to Buffalo drafting a QB is more difficult, because Cleveland may still draft a QB at #4.  Without Barkley's availability at #2, the Giants might trade out of #2 with a team that wants a QB, and we know the Jets are looking at QB with their shiny new #3 pick overall.  If the only QB remaining from the top 4 is Mayfield, Miami could snap him up, and Buffalo would be shut out of the top 4.