Is Rudolph their guy?

12 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

But you have to take value into account. People are assuming this guy is a first round pick and he isn’t. Besides Chris Trappaso, Rudolph is not regarded as one of the top fifty picks in this draft. You just don’t draft a third round quarterback at 12 overall. You have to take rankings and values into account. You cannot simply draft for need. That is how you wind up with roster devoid of talent.

They really liked Nate Peterman last year and they got him in the fifth. Imagine how we would feel if the took him in the second instead of Dion Dawkins or Zay Jones? That’s what all if these Rudolph fans are suggesting. So we are going to take the 65th best player at 12? Why? That’s just terrible process. 

I dont think 95 percent of the scouting communiy is wrong and Trappaso and a few people on a message board are right. That seems highly unlikely. 

I just feel some folks on this board jump to final conclusion and don't really look at everything objectively.  Being objective and discussing is more enjoyable and reasonable to me.  It leads to a healthy conversation.  More folks on this board prefer to be right than be pleasantly surprised of Bills success.  And, most and almost all of us can do that sometimes.

If everyone just wanted to be right and have a lopsided conversation they should talk to their mother.  Most mothers would just say their kid is right.

Go Bills!

1 minute ago, Manther said:

I just feel some folks on this board jump to final conclusion and don't really look at everything objectively.  Being objective and discussing is more enjoyable and reasonable to me.  It leads to a healthy conversation.  More folks on this board prefer to be right than be pleasantly surprised of Bills success.  And, most and almost all of us can do that sometimes.

If everyone just wanted to be right and have a lopsided conversation they should talk to their mother.  Most mothers would just say their kid is right.

Go Bills!

I think there is some nice healthy debate on here, and some ridiculous hyperbole. 

4 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

I love all these NFL "experts" who say that Rudolph is not good enough. I say Rudolph can be the man, He can do all things thru Christ. 

12. Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma St 

22.  Harrison Phillips DT Stanford

53. James Washington WR Oklahoma St

56. Josey Jewell ILB Iowa

65. Bradley Boseman C Alabama

96. Darius Leonard OLB South Carolina St

121. Cedrick Wilson WR Boise State

166.  Bo Scarbrough RB Alabama

187. Marquis Hayes Edge Ole Miss

What is there not to like ?   He looks accurate and strong and makes the simple slant throws that have been MIA in our offense. 

I’d be ok with Rudolph in round 2. Ej 2.0 if taken in the first round. 

Not manuels fault he was a major bust. Should have been a 4th round pick. Looked pretty good filling in for Carr last year, if that was your back up from a 4th round selection, you would be satisfied. 

5 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

I say Rudolph can be the man, He can do all things thru Christ.

First, thank you.

That being said, I agree. 

Give the Bills Rudolph at 12. Watch him have success. Just because he doesn't "wow" anyone with physical tools while wearing gym shorts, doesn't mean he can't do the nuanced things good QBs do: manipulate the pocket, throw accurately under pressure, etc.

44 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

First, thank you.

That being said, I agree. 

Give the Bills Rudolph at 12. Watch him have success. Just because he doesn't "wow" anyone with physical tools while wearing gym shorts, doesn't mean he can't do the nuanced things good QBs do: manipulate the pocket, throw accurately under pressure, etc.

Rudolph in the 1st and his WR Washington in the 2nd. 

On 3/20/2018 at 2:10 PM, aristocrat said:

He Threw the ball 49 mph and I think no qb had ever been successful being under 5mph or something.  Widely talked about last year 

Interesting. Time will tell on him. He started out hot, but the most important ability is availability. I am not ready to call him a success yet like some. Nice stat. I will keep an eye on that.