Our lb situation

JXCOL3

I think Buffalo will sign 1 or 2 vetran bakers with speed but not alot of starting experience to compete for a spot similar to last year.  I think they draft 2 early I could see 2 of the top 3 picks a LB.

7 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I think Buffalo will sign 1 or 2 vetran bakers with speed but not alot of starting experience to compete for a spot similar to last year.  I think they draft 2 early I could see 2 of the top 3 picks a LB.

Will Compton is no speed guy and that's the only report of a visit we've seen in the past 48 hours. 

This regime has been full of surprises though. Last off season, mny of us, myself included, looked at the signings that were made and saw a lot of holes. They somehow pulled it together and there were a number of guys to exceed expectations. This year, the LB, WR and right side of the OL positions are glaring. Let's hope the magic continues.

Rome wasn't built in a day.  The Bills won't be rebuilt in a year.  IMO the Dline & secondary are unquestionably more important than linebacker, that's correctly been the focus. Frankly if there's one spot on the roster I'm fine being "weak" at, it's linebacker, I think it's a position where day 2 & day 3 gems can be mined, as well as cuts from other teams.  

Well we better move up the draft to get the qb using 12, 22 and next years 2nd.  Then we can start to fill out the roster with 3 picks within 12 picks of each other 53, 56, and 65.

53. RJ Mcintosh DT - Miami (to replace kyle next year and ad depth)

56.  Christian Kirk - WR

65.  Malik Jefferson - LB Texas

96. Austin Corbet - C/G - Nevada..