Brady: Family will play role in retirement decision

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000920624/article/tom-brady-family-will-play-role-in-retirement-decision

When Tom Brady finally calls it quits, football won't be the only factor.

The Patriots star quarterback told ABC's Good Morning America on Monday that the timing of his retirement will have plenty to do with family.

"You can't make decisions just for yourself, and I think that's one thing I've learned as I've gotten older: There is collateral effects to every decision that I make," Brady said, per ESPN.com.

"I have a wife [Gisele Bundchen] that aspires to be a lot of things, and she travels a lot. My oldest son lives here in New York, three kids, and you're just always trying to juggle and you want to be there for them, and you want to be there for the hockey games and the soccer games. But you also realize the level of commitment it takes to give as much as you can to the team that needs you."

Everyone tweet Gisele and push her to talk to Tommy about having more "family time" 

So he's retiring at 45 ;)

1 hour ago, simool said:

If I tweet Gisele about anything, it would be about her promptly coming over and banging me.

Meh, Overrated.

This is more my style

6yL1WmN.jpg

083c8f7bfdf4249902e38a63e5ff6ba1.jpg

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

So he's retiring at 45 ;)

Meh, Overrated.

She probably is overrated but I would still bang that 10 out 10 times. You must have a really special squeeze if you would say no to that.

**Note to self, keep butt to wall around Barbarian.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:w00t:  :excl: :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

A little more cushion for the pushing...  I got you.  If it makes you feel any better, I would hit that 10 out of 10 times too. B-)

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, simool said:

A little more cushion for the pushing...  I got you.  If it makes you feel any better, I would hit that 10 out of 10 times too. B-)

I think the angle of the photo enhances the buttocks a littel ...  she's smoking 

plus you spend more time looking at her face than behind 

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Amanda Lee and Anna Nystrom  btw.

** Simool immediately Google's  "Amanda Lee album on Imgur" and "Anna Nystrom album on Imgur"

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000920624/article/tom-brady-family-will-play-role-in-retirement-decision

"I have a wife [Gisele Bundchen] that aspires to be a lot of things, and she travels a lot. My oldest son lives here in New York, three kids, and you're just always trying to juggle and you want to be there for them, and you want to be there for the hockey games and the soccer games. But you also realize the level of commitment it takes to give as much as you can to the team that needs you."

Notice his kids don't play football.

Son: Dad why can't I play football?

Dad: You can only win big if you cheat and I am expecting better from you.