Joe B Mock Draft 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
36 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I really don’t think it will be Rosen. Just a gut feeling the Bills are after Allen the wyoming QB 

I want no part of that and I don't think they will.  Rosen or Mayfield baby.

2 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I really don’t think it will be Rosen. Just a gut feeling the Bills are after Allen the wyoming QB 

If they trade up to 4 for Allen, this regime will be done in two years.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Why oh why would you not just put our pick and the trade up cost?

Spoiler: we get Rosen and use 21, a 2nd, next years 1 and cordy (and swap some other picks)

At 22 Vander Esch 

I don’t see a huge gap in 22 vs next years in the package. I’m fine adding the talent this year. We could get an impact player in the front 7 that we need badly

Next year is a guaranteed step back.  Sorry, but I am not risking a top 5 pick like Houston did.

There are way better options out there than to do that.

6 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Next year is a guaranteed step back.  Sorry, but I am not risking a top 5 pick like Houston did.

There are way better options out there than to do that.

We weren’t that good last year, and won’t be that bad next. 

In the proposed trade we get our qb, a first round LB keep a second and two third rounders. And that’s before free agency. I don’t think we are going to the playoffs with a rookie but I don’t think we are a train wreck 

Just now, NoSaint said:

We weren’t that good last year, and won’t be that bad next. 

In the proposed trade we get our qb, a first round LB keep a second and two third rounders. And that’s before free agency. I don’t think we are going to the playoffs with a rookie but I don’t think we are a train wreck 

All it takes is an injury, just ask Houston.

I hated when we gave the future first for Watkins, and think it should never happen again.  Too much happens within a season to risk that much.  Before the year started, did anyone think the Giants would be drafting in top two?

Just now, Ittakestime said:

All it takes is an injury, just ask Houston.

I hated when we gave the future first for Watkins, and think it should never happen again.  Too much happens within a season to risk that much.  Before the year started, did anyone think the Giants would be drafting in top two?

Or the jags in the bottom 4?

By that standard we could get lucky and it be pick 26 next year 

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Or the jags in the bottom 4?

By that standard we could get lucky and it be pick 26 next year 

Huh?

Jags were going to be improved, everyone knew that.  They have been stock piling defensive talent for years.

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Huh?

Jags were going to be improved, everyone knew that.  They have been stock piling defensive talent for years.

You had them penciled in for 10-6 and the AFCCG after being 3-13 the year prior and starting Blake Bortles.... but we shouldn’t trade next years 1 for fear of it being top 5.... 

Come on... an improvement for Jax was getting near .500. Them getting deep in the playoffs was about as long a shot as us getting 3 wins next year. 

Just now, NoSaint said:

You had them penciled in for 10-6 and the AFCCG after being 3-13 the year prior and starting Blake Bortles.... but we shouldn’t trade next years 1 for fear of it being top 5.... 

Come on... an improvement for Jax was getting near .500. Them getting deep in the playoffs was about as long a shot as us getting 3 wins next year. 

The risk of the potential loss is greater than the reward of the gain for me.  That is my thought.  I'm not asking anyone to agree with it. 

We have two first round picks in this years draft.  That should be enough first rounders to move up.  If it takes more first rounders, don't go that high.

9 hours ago, PIZ said:

Buffalo trades with Cleveland and selects Josh Rosen:

Trade Details: Cleveland receives 21st overall, 53rd overall, 2019 1st-round pick, 2020 3rd-round pick, T Cordy Glenn. Buffalo receives 4th overall, 123rd overall, 2019 5th-round pick.

I have to admit that I stopped after reading what Joe B. said we were giving up and responded. I would be good with this trade. :oops:

7 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

The risk of the potential loss is greater than the reward of the gain for me.  That is my thought.  I'm not asking anyone to agree with it. 

We have two first round picks in this years draft.  That should be enough first rounders to move up.  If it takes more first rounders, don't go that high.

But we aren’t really talking “more than that” just a different assortment.

if we add Rosen, LB at 22, WR in the second, and a RB and offensive line depth in the 3rd ala this trade.... and free agency gets us an impact at DL, a decent WR, and caretaker vet qb.... suddenly we have a pretty good shot at a WC and also some depth. I’m not saying we should press for that but it’s truly nothing to be afraid of