Who will the Bills target at the start of Free Agency?

I'm excited to see what they do.

Last year, it seemed they had a plan right from the start. Went right after Hyde, Poyer, and Hauschka, if I recall correctly. 

It'll be interesting to see who they go after. You can make an argument for "need" at a lot of positions. DT, Edge, ILB, WR, RG, C, CB, QB. 

Can't wait to see what the plan is.

The LBs in free agency aren't very impressive.

The few good guards out there are bound to cost a lot of money.

That being said, I'd like to see them get one of: Paul Richardson, Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief, or Albert Wilson at WR and Bennie Logan at DT. QB wise? I'll take Bridgewater or Bradford. Both high risk but potentially high reward.

If this front office has shown us anything, it’s that they are completely unpredictable. You can’t really rule out more trades, “who is Jordan poyer” kinda free agent signings. 

For my opinion though I would agree with earlier posts that we are looking at mid-low tier signings. 

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

If this front office has shown us anything, it’s that they are completely unpredictable. You can’t really rule out more trades, “who is Jordan poyer” kinda free agent signings. 

For my opinion though I would agree with earlier posts that we are looking at mid-low tier signings. 

Yes, to be real, I agree.  I don't see any super huge contracts happening.  doesn't seem in line with the McBeane Process, at least at this juncture.

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

That being said, I'd like to see them get one of: Paul Richardson, Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief, or Albert Wilson at WR and Bennie Logan at DT. QB wise? I'll take Bridgewater or Bradford. Both high risk but potentially high reward.

Norwell is going to get paid it would seem, Cards and Giants are both candidates.

27 minutes ago, Logic said:

I like the thought of going after a WR in free agency, and any one of those you have mentioned would be great to have.

I would also add John Brown to that list. I know he had an injury recently, but he would still be a good deep threat.

20 hours ago, Logic said: