Some insanity here in Atlanta today

Beerball

Did anybody stop to think that maybe the judge dissed him.

You people are always jumping to conclusions and taking sides

270772[/snapback]

I dont give a crap what the judge said to him. You dont shoot someone. Let me guess your playing the race card here. Flippin idiot.

Hey hey! Guess who works 2 blocks away from all that stuff? We've offices in two buildings down here. One is in lock-down; the guy stole his second car from the deck right across the street.

My building is about three blocks away from that. I get to watch all the pretty lights all day out the window here. There are random police vans and cars going by, automatics locked and loaded.

Those blocks are of course closed off (going to be fun going home!) and all traffic is messed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It *sucks* working inner-city.

The courthouse is right across from City Hall if I'm thinking of the right place, traffic court is right near that. How this guy got out of there I don't know. It's a bit of a distance from where he was in court to where he stole that second car.

-Jeff

Sounds like this guy has played GTA a few times before. I saw a story last week about a prisoner getting free using the same tactics (taking a gun from an officer and within minutes killed 3 officers and stole a squad car) and that was in a POLICE STATION. He was a bigtime GTA enthusiast.

He probably watched "Stone Cold" starring "The Boz" or "State Property" starring that oh so gangsta Beanie Seagal.

Between those two movies I wasted a good 3 hours of my life.

My brother is a Fulton County Sheriff who works as a bailiff in the same building this happened.

He took Wednesday, Thursday and today off a vacation. He should probably buy a lottery ticket today.

I dont give a crap what the judge said to him. You dont shoot someone. Let me guess your playing the race card here. Flippin idiot.

270901[/snapback]

Don't play the Napoleon card on me.

these people would all still be alive if they accepted Pedro's offer of protection