List of 2018 Pro Days

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to List of 2018 Pro Days - Sam Darnold on 3/21

Tuesday pro days: Patriots' Belichick meets with top TE prospect

There's no telling whether 2018 NFL Draft prospect Hayden Hurst will be Rob Gronkowski's teammate with the New England Patriots next season, but on Tuesday, Bill Belichick took advantage of an opportunity to become more familiar with the South Carolina tight end.

Here are four other things we learned from pro day workouts around the nation on Tuesday:

NFL DRAFT: FCS On Campus Pro Day Schedule
The FCS already has more than 70 on campus Pro Days scheduled for March and April, spanning an entire month's span. HERO Sports will be all over the results from each one and will create our "Mythical FCS Combine" starting this weekend with the official NFL Combine results in Indianapolis and running through the final Pro Day scheduled for the FCS on April 4.

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Pro day for USC  Darnold on NFLN  from 12-2 pm  3/21  Wed , chance of rain is good test for him

Chance of rain is a certainty and will move into the LA area around 3pm today and it's reported to be our "worst" storm of the "winter season"... 

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Was he at Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen's pro day? I haven't seen any reports of him attending it, but I may have just missed it. 

Haslam, John Dorsey, Hue Jackson doing a tour of QB's. They had a private workout yesterday with Rosen then took Darnold out to dinner last night prior to the pro day. They have a private workout with Mayfield tomorrow and reports are they will be at Allen's pro day on Friday

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Was he at Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen's pro day? I haven't seen any reports of him attending it, but I may have just missed it. 

I haven't heard one way or the other.  I think they are taking Darnold at #1 regardless. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

You know they're all there to see my boy Foley! 

2016 film on LB Junior Joseph was a ton of fun. I know he's probably not the requisite athlete for the Bills but put him as a 3-4 Mike and you might be alright.

And I still love Jamar Summers as a FS switch.

Edited by Blokestradamus

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to List of 2018 Pro Days - Josh Allen on 3/23 Live on NFL Network at 2 PM ET
5 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

2016 film on LB Junior Joseph was a ton of fun. I know he's probably not the requisite athlete for the Bills but put him as a 3-4 Mike and you might be alright.

And I still love Jamar Summers as a FS switch.

You and your skull-cracking LBs :lol: 

Never change Blokes, never:beer:

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

You and your skull-cracking LBs :lol: 

Never change Blokes, never:beer:

Reggie Ragland, Junior Joseph, the legend of Jeff Luc, Jordan Zumwalt, Kentrell Brothers.

My man-crush record at ILB isn't great. Turns out nobody else loves ultra-violence.