List of 2018 Pro Days

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Was he at Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen's pro day? I haven't seen any reports of him attending it, but I may have just missed it. 

Haslam, John Dorsey, Hue Jackson doing a tour of QB's. They had a private workout yesterday with Rosen then took Darnold out to dinner last night prior to the pro day. They have a private workout with Mayfield tomorrow and reports are they will be at Allen's pro day on Friday

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Was he at Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen's pro day? I haven't seen any reports of him attending it, but I may have just missed it. 

I haven't heard one way or the other.  I think they are taking Darnold at #1 regardless. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

You know they're all there to see my boy Foley! 

2016 film on LB Junior Joseph was a ton of fun. I know he's probably not the requisite athlete for the Bills but put him as a 3-4 Mike and you might be alright.

And I still love Jamar Summers as a FS switch.

Edited by Blokestradamus

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to List of 2018 Pro Days - Josh Allen on 3/23 Live on NFL Network at 2 PM ET
5 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

2016 film on LB Junior Joseph was a ton of fun. I know he's probably not the requisite athlete for the Bills but put him as a 3-4 Mike and you might be alright.

And I still love Jamar Summers as a FS switch.

You and your skull-cracking LBs :lol: 

Never change Blokes, never:beer:

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

You and your skull-cracking LBs :lol: 

Never change Blokes, never:beer:

Reggie Ragland, Junior Joseph, the legend of Jeff Luc, Jordan Zumwalt, Kentrell Brothers.

My man-crush record at ILB isn't great. Turns out nobody else loves ultra-violence.