Beane: "I have no intent to move up or down"

KDIGGZ

we are all aware that this isn't the first time the team has said this, right? Out of the gate Beane said you'd get old waiting for him to 

• make a drastic move up in the draft and
  • spend a lot in free agency.

Nothing has changed. His intent right now is to trade for his QB, retain nearly all of his picks, and rebuild through the draft. It's not like the only way you use the draft capital is by moving up. 

If he is forced, I think he'll move - to #9 or #10, using a 1st, 2nd and 3rd and leaving a 1st 2nd and 3rd. But the intent hasn't changed. Nick Foles.

• Like (+1) 1

I mean you really expect him to publicly tell teams what he is planning to do?

Stop believing anything until the draft is over. Its near impossible to tell what is true and What isnt and what is intentionally misleading.

54 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I mean you really expect him to publicly tell teams what he is planning to do?

Stop believing anything until the draft is over. Its near impossible to tell what is true and What isnt and what is intentionally misleading.

Now that Taylor is traded we know one thing, Bills need a QB. So really it starts Wednesday to see what Veteran QB Bills go and gets. If it is someone like Moore than they are drafting one high. If it is a trade or a top name from free agency then Bills most likely will not draft high for one. Bills made the first move so speculation they need one is gone!

Edited by USABuffaloFan

On 3/7/2018 at 9:01 AM, kdiggz said:

Mike Rodent reports that Beane has no intention of trading up and will pick at 21 and 22.  

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/31327/bills-still-in-quarterback-purgatory-could-punt-big-changes-to-2019

Sure beanie, we believe you ;)

but then you will tell us of  this great deal that you just couldn't refuse :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Now that Taylor is traded we know one thing, Bills need a QB. So really it starts Wednesday to see what Veteran QB Bills go and gets. If it is someone like Moore than they are drafting one high. If it is a trade or a top name from free agency then Bills most likely will not draft high for one. Bills made the first move so speculation they need one is gone!

If its someone like Moore I'd want to know why bother...id rather lose the game with Peterman getting development time if it came to that cause Moore is going to lose you the game anyway...his recent stretch as a starter has been dreadful...

11 hours ago, matter2003 said:

If its someone like Moore I'd want to know why bother...id rather lose the game with Peterman getting development time if it came to that cause Moore is going to lose you the game anyway...his recent stretch as a starter has been dreadful...

You didn't get what I meant. Moore is a teacher, he won't start at least more than a few games. Buffalo will be getting Baker or Rosen meaning trading up to get their man. I don't think this is the path but Free Agency will tell us where they are leaning.