LSU WR DJ Chark - a player to keep an eye on (Update: Pre-draft visit 4/9)

18 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

I 100% disagree ..you need to look at his video again..some of his over the head catches were amazing..great breakaway speed and a nice set of ten fingers..very seldom do I miss a ellessuu game.Baton Rouge Baby!

Yeah, very good at tracking the ball but still arm catches, not hands.    The hands are the only concerning thing but they are a bottom line requirement if you want to be a good starting WR in the NFL.  He is very, very intriguing in this mediocre WR crop though.    I am all about the deep ball on offense and hitting QB's on defense.

I just think it's funny for a while the Bills were loaded with tiny speedster type receivers complained our guys weren't big enough and now we have some bigger body slower receivers and we need speed what's going on. Honestly in bad weather a big guy like Kelvin that can go up and get a ball is more valuable when you can't throw it deep in a blizzard. Stay healthy Kelvin. I do agree we need a new returner and Chark could definitely do that for us. Plus depending on who our QB is we do need a deep threat I'm ok with Deonte for now. 

12 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I just think it's funny for a while the Bills were loaded with tiny speedster type receivers complained our guys weren't big enough and now we have some bigger body slower receivers and we need speed what's going on. Honestly in bad weather a big guy like Kelvin that can go up and get a ball is more valuable when you can't throw it deep in a blizzard. Stay healthy Kelvin. I do agree we need a new returner and Chark could definitely do that for us. Plus depending on who our QB is we do need a deep threat I'm ok with Deonte for now. 

I don’t know if I understand your question about what’s going on... you answered it in the same sentence. 

We need a speed WR because we don’t have one. We have ONE big body slow WR in KB and a slot WR in Zay. 

Also, Chark is big AND fast. He’s 6’3 and runs a 4.34.

Deonte Thompson is a FA.

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I font know if I understand your question about what’s going on... you answered it in the same sentence. 

We need a speed WR because we don’t have one. We have big body slow WR in KB and a slot WR in Zay.

Btw Deonte is a FA.

I was just illustrating that we seem to only load up on little guys or big guys at WR and can't get a good mix going. I know Deonte is a FA and hope he resigns he really stepped up for us in pressure spots. (Indy Snow Bowl Game) I would be thrilled to get Chark.

Edited by buffalobloodfloridahome

Just now, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

I was just illustrating that we seem to only load up on little guys or big guys at WR and can't get a good mix going. I know Deonte is a FA and hope he resigns he really stepped up for us in pressure spots. (Indy Snow Bowl Game)

They don’t need any “little guys” as long as some of the big guys are fast. I do like DT and would love to see him back. 

• 1 month later...