Would You Give JF a Flyer at QB ??

T master

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

You were the one WGAS dopey!

Maybe instead of acting like a crazy person, stick to the Twittersphere.

Because you.  Suck.  At. This.

All of your name calling and silliness won't cover for your lousy opinions on QBs like Siemian, Cutler, and Manziel. Feel free to continue to the deflection attempts though. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, mjd1001 said:

I had no idea who JF was at all until I got a few posts into the thread....not even the initial poster mentioned his name.

It was poorly done, regardless of what you think of the premise....which I think is garbage. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

All of your name calling and silliness won't cover for your lousy opinions on QBs like Siemian, Cutler, and Manziel. Feel free to continue to the deflection attempts though. 

Deflection?  You literally challenged me that he wasn't a top prospect.  You clearly forgot what we were talking about.   "WGAS"  Apparently YOU!  :lol::lol:

6 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Deflection?  You literally challenged me that he wasn't a top prospect.  You clearly forgot what we were talking about.   "WGAS"  Apparently YOU!  :lol::lol:

My opinion is that he wasn't irrespective of where he was drafted.  It's not as if I began saying that after he was drafted.  I literally LOLed when Cleveland took him.  You argue he was a top prospect and that fits with the other lousy assessments you hold on Siemian and Cutler.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

My opinion is that he wasn't irrespective of where he was drafted.  It's not as if I began saying that after he was drafted.  I literally LOLed when Cleveland took him.  You argue he was a top prospect and that fits with the other lousy assessments you hold on Siemian and Cutler.  

Your opinion is wrong.

Just now, jmc12290 said:

He simply was considered a top prospect in the 2014 draft by the people who matter.  Irrespective of what the people who post Twitter links on the internet think.

Just like Tim Tebow who was also a waste of a 1st round pick. Gotcha!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

At least you finally admitted it.  It's a step, for you.

Will this make you feel like you won despite my not conceding anything to what you say others believed about Johnny Flameout and Tim Teblow? 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Didn't you just admit he was considered a top prospect?  I'm confused.

I'm saying IMO neither Manziel nor Tebow were top prospects regardless of where they were drafted or any scouting reports.  That's what I've been saying all along. :lol:

16 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

He simply was considered a top prospect in the 2014 draft by the people who matter.  Irrespective of what the people who post Twitter links on the internet think.

Yes he was.  NFL.com rated him exactly the same as Carr and Bridgewater.  Ahead of Garoppolo.  Whoops.

Bortles, Blake QB 6'5" 232 Central Florida Pick 3, Round 1 (3) Jaguars 6.2  

Bridgewater, Teddy QB 6'2" 214 Louisville Pick 32, Round 1 (32) Vikings 6.1  

Carr, Derek QB 6'2" 214 Fresno St. Pick 4, Round 2 (36) Raiders 6.1  

Manziel, Johnny QB 6'0" 207 Texas A&M Pick 22, Round 1 (22) Browns 6.1  

Garoppolo, Jimmy QB 6'2" 226 Eastern Illinois Pick 30, Round 2 (62) Patriots 5.8  

McCarron, AJ QB 6'3" 220 Alabama Pick 24, Round 5 (164) Bengals 5.7  

4 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Well, that's your opinion.  Not the opinion of the people who matter, I guess.

They should have listened. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yes he was.  NFL.com rated him exactly the same as Carr and Bridgewater.  Ahead of Garoppolo.  Whoops.

Bortles, Blake QB 6'5" 232 Central Florida Pick 3, Round 1 (3) Jaguars 6.2  

Bridgewater, Teddy QB 6'2" 214 Louisville Pick 32, Round 1 (32) Vikings 6.1  

Carr, Derek QB 6'2" 214 Fresno St. Pick 4, Round 2 (36) Raiders 6.1  

Manziel, Johnny QB 6'0" 207 Texas A&M Pick 22, Round 1 (22) Browns 6.1  

Garoppolo, Jimmy QB 6'2" 226 Eastern Illinois Pick 30, Round 2 (62) Patriots 5.8  

McCarron, AJ QB 6'3" 220 Alabama Pick 24, Round 5 (164) Bengals 5.7  

Once in a generation?  :lol:

BOTTOM LINE

A once-in-a-generation, run-around, ad-lib, sandlot-style quarterback who consistently won games playing a brand of fast-paced, jailbreak football that often goes off script and can be difficult both to game plan with and against. Is most comfortable on the move outside the pocket where he can find open throwing lanes and see the field and will command mush rush and extra spy defenders. Has defied the odds and proven to be a great college-system quarterback, but still must prove he is willing to work to be great, adjust his hard-partying, Hollywood lifestyle and be able to inspire his teammates by more than his playmaking ability. Overall character, leadership ability and work habits will define his NFL career. Rare competitiveness and third-down efficiency could carry him a long way, yet he could be challenged to avoid a crash-and-burn scenario if he does not settle down and mature. A high-risk, high-reward pick, Manziel stands to benefit from entering the NFL at a time when moving pockets are trending. No other quarterback can change the tempo of a game better if a demanding head coach feels confident he can manage the risk.

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They should have listened. :lol:

Once in a generation?  :lol:

BOTTOM LINE

A once-in-a-generation, run-around, ad-lib, sandlot-style quarterback who consistently won games playing a brand of fast-paced, jailbreak football that often goes off script and can be difficult both to game plan with and against. Is most comfortable on the move outside the pocket where he can find open throwing lanes and see the field and will command mush rush and extra spy defenders. Has defied the odds and proven to be a great college-system quarterback, but still must prove he is willing to work to be great, adjust his hard-partying, Hollywood lifestyle and be able to inspire his teammates by more than his playmaking ability. Overall character, leadership ability and work habits will define his NFL career. Rare competitiveness and third-down efficiency could carry him a long way, yet he could be challenged to avoid a crash-and-burn scenario if he does not settle down and mature. A high-risk, high-reward pick, Manziel stands to benefit from entering the NFL at a time when moving pockets are trending. No other quarterback can change the tempo of a game better if a demanding head coach feels confident he can manage the risk.

johnny-manziel-fumble-recovered-by-bills