Would You Give JF a Flyer at QB ??

T master

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I wouldn't have drafted him with a 7th round pick.

Not worth the headache as a **** face of a franchise and a game that doesn't translate to the NFL.  CFL talent.  Trevor Siemian!

You draft the face of the franchise with a 7th round pick?

Talk about a joke.  You clearly have some personal issues that would make you unfit to be an NFL GM.

Edited by jmc12290

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

You draft the face of the franchise with a 7th round pick?

Talk about a joke.  You clearly have some personal issues that would make you unfit to be an NFL GM.

Not going down the rabbit hole of inanity with you. Trevor Siemian!  :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Way to miss the point entirely.  The famous Patriots scouting report went public.  Several teams removed him from their draft board.  I only say into the second round because there's no way Jerruh passes up bringing him to Dallas, but a good portion of the league saw him for the clown show he always was.

Oh right, the infamous report...

Now, read it

johnny manziel patriots scouting report

And it STILL says he could backup Tom and develop into a starter...

Even Merrill Hodge, who hated the kid. gave him a 6th round rating.

Just now, jmc12290 said:

He was drafted in the first round and was the second QB taken.  What planet are you on?

By the Browns at the behest of personnel expert Jimmy Haslam! :lol:  I called him Johnny Flameout before the draft and guess what he did??   Thanks for playing. 

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Oh right, the infamous report...

Now, read it

johnny manziel patriots scouting report

And it STILL says he could backup Tom and develop into a starter...

Even Merrill Hodge, who hated the kid. gave him a 6th round rating.

Outstanding athlete with good arm strength and good accuracy.

Wow, sounds like he was bound to be undrafted.  :lol:

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

By the Browns at the behest of personnel expert Jimmy Haslam! :lol:  I called him Johnny Flameout before the draft and guess what he did??   Thanks for playing. 

That has no bearing on what he was as a prospect.  Now I know why you stick to Copy Paste.  You actually can't form a coherent argument.

Fingers crossed some more NFL news breaks tonight to save you from yourself.

Edited by jmc12290

3 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

That has no bearing on what he was as a prospect.  Now I know why you stick to Copy Paste.  You actually can't form a coherent argument.

Nice try. His runaround game at the NCAA level doesn't translate no matter how much you try to advocate for him and he's not fast at the NFL level. CFL talent.  You compared Siemian to Montana now that is a joke argument. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nice try. His runaround game at the NCAA level doesn't translate no matter how much you try to advocate for him and he's not fast at the NFL level. CFL talent.  You compared Siemian to Montana now that is a joke argument. 

Babby's first deflection.

Stay on topic, Junior.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's a point to show just how bad you are at assessing QBs with Jay Cutler as another sad example. :lol:

And none of it makes any difference to the fact that Johnny Manziel was a top QB prospect in the 2014 draft. Arguing this point is like arguing that water isn't wet.  Go back to Twitter.

30 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

And none of it makes any difference to the fact that Johnny Manziel was a top QB prospect in the 2014 draft. Arguing this point is like arguing that water isn't wet.  Go back to Twitter.

WGAS about what some thought of him in 2014?  That's immaterial to what happened and the idea of this thread. Pick up a book on the fundamentals of QB play and then opine. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

WGAS about what some thought of him in 2014?  That's immaterial to what happened and the idea of this thread. Pick up a book on the fundamentals of QB play and the opine. 

You were the one WGAS dopey!

23 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Manziel had way more talent than Siemian.  That's why he was a top prospect, and Siemian wasn't.

Your personal vendetta is blinding you, Tweetledum.

21 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You like them both and I'm not surprised.  Manziel a top prospect. :lol:

Maybe instead of acting like a crazy person, stick to the Twittersphere.

Because you.  Suck.  At. This.