Simple question?????

njbuff

7 hours ago, Oregonbillsfan said:

I'm hoping they get rid of Tyrod via trade, there has to be a better option than more of the same.  Peterman didn't look that bad to me.  A lot if his int's weren't entirely his fault.  At least he is willing to throw to guys that aren't wide open.  The one play vs Jags that ended the game, their guy made an incredible play to get that deflected ball.  I say draft a QB and let him and Peterman battle it out for starter. 

Really?????

I know Peterman didn't look terrible battling the snow when the Colts came. But, sheesh, he looked terrible in LA! And, Taylor played the second half and the difference was stark! Does anyone think that some team would offer us a trade for Peterman?

1 minute ago, Wily Dog said:

Cousins -   too much money invested in a less than top rung QB.

Mayfield-   Character concerns

Taylor-   They have seen enough

i believe you can leave the aforementioned QB's out of your discussions for 2018 as a QB for the Bills.

Wildcat? All Sunday, every Sunday?    

:)

Buffalo will not sign Cousins. I certainly wouldn't mind it, but he's going for money  we won't compete with. After that Tyrod is equal to anybody else. They will keep him for insurance. If they don't need to cash the insurance they will trade him.  I do think he has some trade value. I'm ready to move on from him, but is he among the top 32 QB's in the NFL? Even his detractors would admit to that. He will start somewhere next season and I will be rooting for him. He has been as much of a class act as you can possibly be.   

27 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wildcat? All Sunday, every Sunday?    

:)

9 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I have my hopes sky high. I think they have a gentleman’s agreement on a deal with the Giants to get Rosen at 2. 

Wildcat  , did not enter my mind.. i want a stable QB in the pocket preferably, Rosen.

I think assuming the bills have "their guy" and that "their guy" won't change between now and whenever "their guy" is finally decided is a bit foolish. We haven't even had the combine or free agency or interviews with draft prospects or draft prospect visits.

I love the situation this team is in right now because I have so much confidence in McBeane deciding whatever they need to do that's right regarding the QB. I don't think they know so rigidly that they'll refuse to change their minds in the future. I'm sure they have someone that they really like right now, but that might change next week.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Getting the stable QB guy appears to be the hardest thing in the NFL. Go figure! 

There aren't enough to go around for all teams. I feel we are in good hands with our Coach/GM and i can speculate what they are going to do, but realistically , i don't know squat.