Hot for Olympian

Buffalo Barbarian

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

For that comment..you owe your bride one dozen roses.Get it done..just because...

WHY? She was very good at her job! My wife appreciates that kind of competency. :)

Funny story, I used to get my wife roses from what is often rated as the best florist in Atlanta. Yellow roses with red tips - her favorite! About $158 delivered in a vase with baby’s breath. We have enough vases we could sell THEM vases, and the baby’s breath stink gave her a headache and she’s have to take the roses away from her office to survive. NOW, I get the same roses from Costco for $16 without the stinky baby’s breath, put them in our own vase, and send her a picture to the office. Oh, and the Costco roses last a week longer! She sees them when she gets home. We are not newlyweds (anniversary #33 just a few days ago) and she doesn’t need to have the people in the office watch the flowers arrive.  

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

WHY? She was very good at her job! My wife appreciates that kind of competency. :)

Funny story, I used to get my wife roses from what is often rated as the best florist in Atlanta. Yellow roses with red tips - her favorite! About $158 delivered in a vase with baby’s breath. We have enough vases we could sell THEM vases, and the baby’s breath stink gave her a headache and she’s have to take the roses away from her office to survive. NOW, I get the same roses from Costco for $16 without the stinky baby’s breath, put them in our own vase, and send her a picture to the office. Oh, and the Costco roses last a week longer! She sees them when she gets home. We are not newlyweds (anniversary #33 just a few days ago) and she doesn’t need to have the people in the office watch the flowers arrive.  

I never look at deals for my much better half..but I think the send to "at the the workplace" thing got a bit old for us..but the smile can't be beat when it shines.I know the work delivery can be a HEY..LOOK AT ME thing....give her them when she walks in the door..a few minutes after her enterance.surprise the shot out of her...like on a random tuesday...33 yrs hey? I've been kissing my chick since 1985.young marine punk i was...then I put a ring on..the nug was in and family demanded.shotgun it....

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I never look at deals for my much better half..but I think the send to "at the the workplace" thing got a bit old for us..but the smile can't be beat when it shines.I know the work delivery can be a HEY..LOOK AT ME thing....give her them when she walks in the door..a few minutes after her enterance.surprise the shot out of her...like on a random tuesday...33 yrs hey? I've been kissing my chick since 1985.young marine punk i was...then I put a ring on..the nug was in and family demanded.shotgun it....

She's pretty much the boss where she works, doesn’t need to impress anyone. In fact, it’s almost awkward. It’s not that I go cheap, as we go wild arse crazy on other things. I can’t wait for the new massage chair to arrive! Hey, when anniversary gifts and bonus time coincide, it was meant to be! 

NOW, for my 25 year old son I had to tell him repeatedly to send the flowers to his girlfriend’s place of work. He finally relented, and I was of course correct.