Potential Picks From Trades

Dkollidas

If another team wanted to trade for Taylor they could do it now like Alex Smith , then sign in new league year. Leroi thinks Beane has a QB better then A. Smith in mind.

• 2018 Roster Bonus: $6M (due 3/16/2018, $1M fully guaranteed at signing)  New league year March 14

I want to keep Glenn if he is 100%. Try him and Dawkins at RT , hopefully one of them could be the upgrade.

Edited by ALF
added info

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

people act like he's been in the league for 10 years. he had one bad year with the bad rams after an injured 3rd season in philly.

i don't think he was going to get to compete with smith in k.c. either.

Yes, he's only been in the league for 6 years and he couldn't stick in Philly as the starter nor in LA. He's a lower tier starter, but a top of the line backup. We already have a lower 3rd of the league starter in Tyrod. We don't need to play musical chairs and replace him with another, especially giving up a good LT when healthy or much else for that matter. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Yes, he's only been in the league for 6 years and he couldn't stick in Philly as the starter nor in LA. He's a lower tier starter, but a top of the line backup. We already have a lower 3rd of the league starter in Tyrod. We don't need to play musical chairs and replace him with another, especially giving up a good LT when healthy or much else for that matter. 

i would in any way compare the 2. tyrod is no where's near in the same ball park.

23 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Enough of this dead money. Just play Glenn at guard or RT. This cutting players for the sake of saving nothing in cap space is getting ridiculous. 

if he's healthy he stays. if not he goes. nobody is trading for him if he's hurt. keep the great line together as it helps the qb. 

Most of the players the Bills have let go or traded were more likely gone for off field issues.  What no one knows is what Cordy Glenn has or hasn't done off the field which no one outside the locker room has any idea about.  He seems like a nice guy and everything, haven't heard anything about any issues, but it's also possible the Bills felt CG could have played this year but he didn't and that may have turned the team off.

Obviously myself or no one knows if there's anything going on behind the scenes, but all this talk of not moving him for anything less than two 2md rounders, if he does go for low return value, could be due to off field stuff going on. 

21 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i would in any way compare the 2. tyrod is no where's near in the same ball park.

Foles sure looked good in the playoffs and didn't crack under the pressure of last night. I will take my plate of crow like a man. :thumbsup: