Zolak appology

Cmdjr85

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I called myself an idiot

Well then it sounds like your criminal prosecutor needs and education in freedom of speech.

Uh yeah, that education was called law school.  She's a crown prosecutor for the Canadian government.  I'm going to trust her assertion on matters of law over that of some random message forum keyboard warrior.

Just now, 1ManRaid said:

Uh yeah, that education was called law school.  She's a crown prosecutor for the Canadian government.  I'm going to trust her assertion on matters of law over that of some random message forum keyboard warrior.

Yep I'm a keyboard. If your princess Canadian something something... Whatever the laws are regarding maple syrup in Canada... She doesn't understand the law of free speech. You can yell fire in a crowded theater. That is the plain and simple truth, what don't you understand?

If your friend understood law, which they probably didn't get an American Education in laws they might not know of the United States Supreme Court analogy of screaming fire in a crowded theater... But it is when you falsely scream fire that is illegal. This has been a metaphor in the championship of free speech in this country for a long time... Maybe not in make-believe Canadabut I have no idea what they do up there besides Terrance and Phillip

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yep I'm a keyboard. If your princess Canadian something something... Whatever the laws are regarding maple syrup in Canada... She doesn't understand the law of free speech. You can yell fire in a crowded theater. That is the plain and simple truth, what don't you understand?

If your friend understood law, which they probably didn't get an American Education in laws they might not know of the United States Supreme Court analogy of screaming fire in a crowded theater... But it is when you falsely scream fire that is illegal. This has been a metaphor in the championship of free speech in this country for a long time... Maybe not in make-believe Canadabut I have no idea what they do up there besides Terrance and Phillip

Oooh, I'm supposed to be shocked and insulted by your harsh words.  I'm ever so sorry to question your omniscient authority on these matters.  Carry on yelling at people on the internet.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

Oooh, I'm supposed to be shocked and insulted by your harsh words.  I'm ever so sorry to question your omniscient authority on these matters.  Carry on yelling at people on the internet.

I'm also not found of clouds.

297.png

Edited by Boyst62

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I called myself an idiot

Well then it sounds like your criminal prosecutor needs and education in freedom of speech.  Because quite literally... The literal Act of your criminal prosecutor friend... He needs a little help understanding the law. 

It is perfectly legal to scream fire in a crowded theater. I will defend that until my death. Perhaps your friend needs an education in law, I can give you my number.

I bet that you believe that you can scream bomb in an airport or on a plane also?

Aren't you from NC?   

I am currently living near Ft. Bragg and would drive to anywhere in the state to follow you into a crowded threatre and watch you scream fire.  Not that I think you would,  I truly don't think that you are that stupid.  You  might be.   

If you mischieviosly scream fire in a crowded theatre, without there actually being a fire, and someone is seriously injured evacuating the theatre you WILL be charged. 

22 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

in this thread:

hypocrisy.  we can use a derogatory term about a culture that we are not a part of because it it is not in a purely negative light in our eyes (example nigga vs. the other spelling)

virtue signalling.  i am offended by the inclusion of my heritage for a bunch of drunk idiots who do stupid ****.

idiots - see poster posting current message.

oh wow, how'd i miss this before my post above.

actually you can say the "n-word" no one is stopping you.  go outside, say it as loud as you'd like.  say it here.  go to the mall tomorrow and use it all day.

hell, you can run in to a crowded theatre and yell fire and it's not illegal.  it's free speech.

people really need to learn what free speech actually is.

working with inmates is not a noble cause, though, know what i am saying?

Really. .. so the word "idiots" you posted above was referring to your plural self?

Please explain. 

I did notice how you back peddled btw.

23 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

"In response to the rude welcome they received in Philadelphia, several Vikings fans were reportedly planning to dress up as Uber drivers for the Super Bowl so they can pick up Eagles fans and leave them in the wrong place."

That would be awesome

45 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I called myself an idiot

Well then it sounds like your criminal prosecutor needs and education in freedom of speech.  Because quite literally... The literal Act of your criminal prosecutor friend... He needs a little help understanding the law. 

It is perfectly legal to scream fire in a crowded theater. I will defend that until my death. Perhaps your friend needs an education in law, I can give you my number.

Trying saying bomb to a crew member on an airplane. Really... please do. I want to read about it in the news.

29 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Trying saying bomb to a crew member on an airplane. Really... please do. I want to read about it in the news.

Boyst62 will not likely respond as he knows he clearly has no logical response. 

He was called out and made to look like...do I dare say an "idiot".

3 hours ago, JTown said:

Boyst62 will not likely respond as he knows he clearly has no logical response. 

He was called out and made to look like...do I dare say an "idiot".

It's Thursday and I was on a date. Her name is Katie, 27 years old from Worthington Ohio. Administrative executive assistant to the CEO of some big company that takes care of something to do with the environment something something I forgot. Pretty cute looking girl. 

I essentially forgot what you and the other dude said but you missed the gist of the conversation or the point of what I was saying... I'm still a little buzzed. But it's perfectly legal to do it if there is a bomb or a fire. That point was made above. And the plurality of idiots was speaking about myself and the idiots that I do know here. Is that such a big deal?  

Y'all take life too seriously it seems. What are you said you're out at Fort Bragg, I can introduce you to some friends out there. Either way, relax go to it. Frankie newest stuff

5 hours ago, stony said:

That sucks to hear.

I went to Bledsoe's winery and he was there. I mentioned I was from Buffalo and he poured my wife and I a glass of wine and talked to us for 15 min.  Seemed like a really interesting guy.    

That accusation of Bledsoe was also over 25 years ago. People tend to mature as they age and not be as douchebaggery as their younger versions.  So by the time you met him, I would imagine he was a different person.