Mayfield or Rudolph

Bakin

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

With respect to Rudolph when I say trading up for him I mean making a less costly deal to move up a few spots just to make sure that he is available if they get an inkling that another team is interested in him. I have said it on a number of other posts that I believe that if the Bills don't aggressively move up for one of the top three prospects they will select Rudolph at their current draft position. He fits Beane's profile for a player. I just get the sense that the organization seems to have an affinity for him because he is their type of guy. 

I could see them taking him at their current spot. That’s a distinct possibility. I just don’t think that they will move up at all.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I would certainly prefer Mayfield or Rosen or Darnold over Rudolph. But if a deal can't be made to move up for one of the top three qbs then a reasonable fallback position is to stay pat and select either Rudolph or Jackson with one of our first round picks. Bolstering the roster with our multiple picks in the first three rounds is not a bad secondary strategy to take if the primary draft strategy can't be executed. 

My sense is that Mayfield might drop a little while Darnold and Rosen would be selected at the top of the draft. If I had to guess I would say that Rosen is the qb that the Bills covet the most. What makes me optimistic is that I trust McBeane to have figured out the best way to handle this draft. I'm confident that they can smartly adjust to how the draft is unfolding. 

NFL team reportedly hired P.I. to follow Baker Mayfield

Originally posted on Larry Brown Sports
By Steve DelVecchio  |  Last updated 3/16/18

Baker Mayfield is one of the most polarizing prospects in this year’s deep quarterback draft class, and at least one team is not going to take a chance on the former Oklahoma star without knowing exactly what is going on in his personal life.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.