Pick the Conference Championship winners

YoloinOhio

Who will go to the Super Bowl?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Jags at Pats*

2. 2. Vikings at Eagles

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

My 11 Yr old is playing with the Vikings and Eagles in Madden and he said Theilen is uncoverable  and Darby is toast. #analytics :lol:

I think Thielen is banged up. Hoping he plays well on the big stage he needs some more attention. Vikings/Jags is what I hope for, but fully expect the Patsies.

19 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I read that their DC said they will not use Ramsey on Gronk, because he is a corner so he will cover WR only. He said they won’t change what they do. Im surprised. Seems like that would have been a good matchup. 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I read that their DC said they will not use Ramsey on Gronk, because he is a corner so he will cover WR only. He said they won’t change what they do. Im surprised. Seems like that would have been a good matchup. 

smoke and mirrors.    say one thing, do another. 

If you double Gronk  all game the other receivers are left open.  

The Pats will cover. Brady will find a mismatch and go no huddle because it slows down the pass rush. The only thing that might keep it close is if the Jags can run the ball and eat the clock. Bortles will play really poorly.

i think Foles is good enough to keep the Eagles close and I think their defense is better than the Vikings' D.  I think this one will be within the spread, so no cover by Philly.

NE wins fairly easily....If Big Ben is able to put up 42 on that D,  Brady will have a blast...and NE's D is much better than Pitt's....they cover...

Min wins, but it's going to be a close one.....not sure they cover...that 0.5 is the killer in that spread....

Edited by Iron Maiden