Draft Lowell Lotulelei and sign Star Lotulelei in FA.

PIZ

6 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Is this doable?  Where does Lowell project to be drafted?  Are both a fit for the Bills D?  Have 2 brothers ever been on the same team?

https://nflmocks.com/2017/01/12/lowell-lotulelei-utah-nfl-draft-scouting-report/

If you read the article you linked, he's projected late 1st early 2nd. Jack and Jim Youngblood played together on the Rams in the 70's.

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Is this doable?  Where does Lowell project to be drafted?  Are both a fit for the Bills D?  Have 2 brothers ever been on the same team?

https://nflmocks.com/2017/01/12/lowell-lotulelei-utah-nfl-draft-scouting-report/

we had two Brothers on the team last year----coaching it!  um, yikes :)

playing on the same team, not sure.  

• Sad 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Three words, Vi-Ta-Vea.  I like the idea of the two Lotulelei's but I love Vita Vea as a prospect so much.  I really hope if we don't trade up, and he is there, we take him with one of our two firsts.  Which would mean we don't draft Lowell.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

4 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Three words, Vi-Ta-Vea.  I like the idea of the two Lotulelei's but I love Vita Vea as a prospect so much.  I really hope if we don't trade up, we and he is there, we take him with one of our two firsts.  Which would mean we don't draft Lowell.

Well they need 3. Lowell isn't going in the first round in any mock I've seen.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
5 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

If they go in that direction, the two Lotulelei's I would be happy with that move.  I would just rather have one Lotulelei's and a Vea than two Loutlelei's.  Also I have absolutely no insider info, but I am pretty confident Kyle is coming back and it is my opinion, that Kyle is still a good player and could be very effective in a rotation of 3-4 quality inside defensive linemen.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

If they go in that direction, the two Lotulelei's I would be happy with that move.  I would just rather have one Lotulelei's and a Vea than two Loutlelei's.  Also I have absolutely no insider info, but I am pretty confident Kyle is coming back and it is my opinion, that Kyle is still a good player and could be very effective in a rotation of 3-4 quality inside defensive linemen.

If Kyle is back then I like Vea and still I'd get Lowell in the, 3rd?

11 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Would there be room for Vita Vea, Star Loutlelei, and Lowell Loutlelei in this defense?  I don't know enough about it to answer, but it seems that would look pretty awesome.

9 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Would there be room for Vita Vea, Star Loutlelei, and Lowell Loutlelei in this defense?  I don't know enough about it to answer, but it seems that would look pretty awesome.

If they keep Kyle no. They need three. Panters drafted two in the same draft. Star round one. Short round two. A couple draft later they drafted Butler in round one.