After QB, what's next? Top 5 player needs.

GreggTX

QB is a no brainer. Sign solid vet and draft one. If he’s there in the mid teens go get him without giving up the house.

DT or LB. Get a difference maker which greatly helps Hughes and Shaq. If you can hit on these picks, instant impact.

Get BPA in later rounds to increase depth. (CB, RB, TE)

Obviously some of this will depends on what happens in Free Agency. However, please don’t go cutting or trading players that create additional holes! IE.......OT and DE. Those aren’t areas that need immediate upgrades and for too long we run in circles because we have done this.

5 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Pass rush was embarrassingly awful this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hughes is traded/let go. I’d put that at number 2 need. The good news is we have a good number of picks in first half of the draft

Agreed. Outside of QB this has to be the top priority 

Bills are good at kicker. All other positions need upgrades to starters or quality backups. Beane has a lot of work to do to add to the talent base. Culture change was year one, now we need to bring in some better and younger players that will also fit into the culture. 

14 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

1) QB

2) LB

3) DE (Rusher)

4) WR

5) Line Depth Center/Guard/Tackle

Pretty much this, but I think we need a starter at guard and tackle. We may need two guards as Richie looked old yesterday. Jordan Mills sucks. I also think we need some real talent at defensive tackle. Kyle is old and teh other guys are JAGs. Next I would say we need a good backup RB. When LeSean McCoy is off the field it's like the offense doesn't work. A lot of work to be done. 

1. QB- Obvious

2. NT- Something missed out on since trading Dareus. Our run defense only gave up 3.4 yards a carry with him. Without him it dropped significantly. A McDermott and Lotulelei reuion should fix this.

3. FLANKER- We need to add speed to the recieving core. Benjamin, Zay, and Matthews are all slot and split end types. We need a Flanker. Thompson was decent there but he is more of a backup Flanker.

4. DE- Hughes hasn't been the same before he became the guy on the dline. He really misses Dareus and Mario. They took up so much attention away from him. Shaq is at least good at setting the edge. Jerry was a big reason for a lot of Bortles scrambles yesterday. He needs to be moved down to a situational pass rusher role and hopefully that will get him going again.

5. SOLB- Weak side seem to be controlled by Milano for next year. I expect Preston will be back. Sean loves him and he is decent. Very up and down out of him. That leaves replacing Lorenzo....although I think that Zo had his best game of the season yesterday.

6. RG- No explaining necessary. Vlad isn't the answer albeit he played better than what was indicated in the preseason. And the coaches seem to hate John Miller. Ground isn't given a shot at RG so it looks like this is a hole for us.