4th and 1 @ the 2

And the bills decide to kick the fg. It ended up working out when Jacksonville jumped offsides but this is the story of McDermott for the year. Play not to lose. If you trust your d which you should have this game you go for it and if you do t get it hold the jags to a 3 and out backed up in their own end then the 3 would still be there before the end of the half. This guy has 0 balls and has a loser mentality in my opinion. Meanwhile the jags go for it on fourth and short and get a td. Thanks McDermott. 

• Like (+1) 2

In this game, with it being a defensive battle, it was the right call. Take the points. If he’s playing a high scoring offense like the Pats, you go for it.

The wrong decision was using a TO there, take the penalty and save your TO in case you get the ball back.

2 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

bull ****. The jags weren’t moving the ball at the very least you get he ball back get 15 to 20 yards and get a fg before half and end it 3-0 instead it played out the way it did and you end up 3-3

It was gonna be a close game, you take the points. Deiffesncw between playing to lose and playing smart

you guys are hilarious it wasn't the right call. the 3 points is already in your back pocket by holding the jags who hadn't moved the ball the whole first half. What are they going to do on the 1 or 2 yard line? I guess you also liked when Mcdermott punted the ball on 4th and 1 in the Indy game too. Dude plays the game like a loser. The odds were so much more in their favor to go for it and get the 3 later if that failed.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

It was the right call.  The wrong call was not running it first and goal from the 1.  I cant believe it.  That may have been Tyrod or Dennison.  I don't care which.  Don't even give Tyrod the option there IMO.

I don’t think it’s on Tyrod as much, because I believe he’s just suppose to read the defense and if he sees one-on-one on the outside he’s suppose to pass. Dennison calling that RPO on first down is the mistake.

Also, people are upset it didn’t work and resulted in a penalty. Shouldn’t you be upset with KB for pushing off? If it just goes incomplete, the Bills have a better chance at running the ball on 2nd.

Just now, BmarvB said:

We should have been banging away at them until we got in! Jags got 4th and goal and went for the win. They got it. We settled for 3, and you know the rest....

Thank you. The Bills never even gave the ball to their Rbs with a chance to score close.

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

I don’t think it’s on Tyrod as much, because I believe he’s just suppose to read the defense and if he sees one-on-one on the outside he’s suppose to pass. Dennison calling that RPO on first down is the mistake.

Also, people are upset it didn’t work and resulted in a penalty. Shouldn’t you be upset with KB for pushing off? If it just goes incomplete, the Bills have a better chance at running the ball on 2nd.

Yes, I blame Dennison more for the call.  Taylor actually made a good throw there but KB did the wrong thing.  Still... I would have pounded the rock there.

Madden are you clueless? Tell me what the Jags did on their first 6 possesions? What were they going to do backed up in their own end. Play it safe and punt. Then you get the 3. Mcdermott is a horrible in game decision coach. But I keep hearing he's built a great culture blah blah blah