"..WHAT'S SO FUNNY BIG CAT?.."

djh

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth ... I'm told Losman thinks he's black in the way he talks and acts. I honestly wish he would just not talk until he finishes puberty.

268216[/snapback]

Breaking News: A high percentage of the under-25 set talk this way (it called hip-hop / urban culture and it crosses racial, income and city/suburban boundaries). Blame it on Eminin, MTV, etc.

http://www.juyc.org/current/0401/hiphop.html

Great article.  It's stuff like this that really get me excited for the JP Losman era to begin in September.  :doh:

268265[/snapback]

Yeah, if he can lay down the smack like that on some grammar school kids, just imagine what he can do with 300+ pound linemen! :(:lol:

Yeah, if he can lay down the smack like that on some grammar school kids, just imagine what he can do with 300+ pound linemen!  :(  :doh:

268323[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing - we'll see in the preseason huddle if the OL isn't paying attention - "What's so funny, Big Mike?" :lol:

its not worth anything -

who "told" you what Losman thinks? How do they know? Or, is the above statement based upon your perception of "blackness?" If so you may need some introspection.

268251[/snapback]

Please allow me the opportunity to rephrase my previous statement... JP talks, walks, acts, and dresses ghetto. He's not the surfer dude that many peg him to be.

How do I know, because this cat that I know hangs with JP and he told me. It's actually quite amusing. But on your advice, I will go look up introspection in the dictionary and see if that is indeed something I might need to do.

Please allow me the opportunity to rephrase my previous statement... JP talks, walks, acts, and dresses ghetto. He's not the surfer dude that many peg him to be.

How do I know, because this cat that I know hangs with JP and he told me. It's actually quite amusing. But on your advice, I will go look up introspection in the dictionary and see if that is indeed something I might need to do.

268551[/snapback]

Is that your same buddy who told you about Ty Law being in Buffalo this past weekend? Or maybe your buddy who told you Larry Quinn has the new blue and gold top secret sabres uniforms hidden in his office. I get confused with all these buddy stories.

Is that your same buddy who told you about Ty Law being in Buffalo this past weekend? Or maybe your buddy who told you Larry Quinn has the new blue and gold top secret sabres uniforms hidden in his office. I get confused with all these buddy stories.

268788[/snapback]

Yes Chuck, it's the same buddy. But he's not the same buddy as my Sabres buddy. That's a different buddy.

BTW: Did I ever tell you want a god damn dick you are Coach.

Who Luvs Ya Baby!

Guest BackInDaDay

IMO... best line in the article -

I recall how former Bills QB Rob Johnson dealt with public appearances, and I inevitably wondered just what in his chest kept him alive.

Damn, that's cold! Oh wait a sec, that was too 'ghetto'. How's this...

Gee, he really insulted RJ's intestinal fortitude with that one. :D

There is no questioning the fact that JP has the make-up of a QB that will be a joy to pull for. I absolutely admire his swagger, and if that confidence translates to the Field...We are all in for a great ride over the coming Years...

As a Bills Fan, how can you not pull for the Kid? And I have a feeling it's not going to be boring following the Bills in the Losman Era...

Go JP! Go Bills!

"What's so funny Big Cat..."

Classic... :D

Oh my GOD JP you are teh c00lest!!11!1!eleven

You dressed down a grammer school kid just like Jim Kelly dressed down his bitches! Lead us to the promised land!

He told some kid to shut up. Good for him. I'll wait until he wins a few games before I'm ready to fawn all over the guy. You'd think Jesus came down and whipped off a few Big Cat gospels the way some people are reacting to this story.

RTB

There is no questioning the fact that JP has the make-up of a QB that will be a joy to pull for. I absolutely admire his swagger, and if that confidence translates to the Field...We are all in for a great ride over the coming Years...

As a Bills Fan, how can you not pull for the Kid? And I have a feeling it's not going to be boring following the Bills in the Losman Era...

Go JP! Go Bills!

"What's so funny Big Cat..."

Classic... :o

269069[/snapback]

agree, hopefully his on field performance is half as good as his public speaking performance.

Didn't Luke Wilson call Will Ferrell "Big Cat" in Old School?

269876[/snapback]

YES!

:devil:

That would be too funny if that's what he was referencing. (He is, after all, only 2 years seperated from being a college kid)