I didn't realize we were playing New England this week.

This game isn't about great teams who are dominant. It's about 2 teams who are bipolar with their play. We can sit and think of positives and negatives of each team and the possibility of what will happen come Sunday. 

Like I said....we aren't playing New England who ultimately have several of the best players in football who dominant every year ......that will be next week for the positive or hopeful Bills fans. 

I've actually seen more people predicting a Bills' victory than I have for any other road team this weekend. That's not to say a bunch of people are predicting it but it's the nature of the beast being on the road in the playoffs, not many people are going to pick you to win.

2 hours ago, MDH said:

I've actually seen more people predicting a Bills' victory than I have for any other road team this weekend. That's not to say a bunch of people are predicting it but it's the nature of the beast being on the road in the playoffs, not many people are going to pick you to win.

If we are going by the "Expert Picks"" They are actually picking the Falcons more than the Bills.

http://nflpickwatch.com/

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

No, we play Jacksonville this week 

Then why are the Patsie trolls around?

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Jville has a better defense than NE and they held the offense to 9 points

Hey, who gets the teacup poodle in the divorce, Marsha or Hoodie?

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Jville has a better defense than NE and they held the offense to 9 points

they also allowed over 250 on the ground to the jets without Forte and looked like a pop warner team in SF two weeks ago in a game they wanted to win. 

Sorry but 8 points is way too high, Jville is overrated by a lot. They're the likely winner but I've watched a lot of their games, very inconsistent.   

You should have heard their local newscaster going on about how dominant they are, you'd think they hadn't lost a game all year. 

#takeTheBillsAndThePointsBaby