Did You Cry When the Bengals Won?

Gugny

Did You Cry After the Bengals Won?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Cry After the Bengals Won?

• Yes, I Cried
    • No, I Didn't Cry

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I believe in angels and something tells me your son played a pivotal role in that 4th and 12 play.

I looked at his picture right before that play and said..."We need your help Danny"....so yeah, I believe too.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

I looked at his picture right before that play and said..."We need your help Danny"....so yeah, I believe too.

I believe too.  Too coincidental that we beat the Dolphins 22-16 which was the same score as the Music City Miracle.

4th and 12 and hits a 49 yard TD to win it for Cincy?  They weren't moving the ball at all in the 2nd half and Cincy was collapsing.

We had help...

• Like (+1) 2

Playing darts, drinking beer, and smoking cigarettes in my garage. My father and I are neck to neck, we're both on bulls and I've got one down. My three bros in law are also in attendance. We all looked anxiously at the screen of a Galaxy s8. The cloud of cigarette smoke is burning our eyes...4th and 12....no shot at all....wait till next year mentality. Then we saw the adjustments made pre snap...almost looked like an illegal shift...ball is snapped....no flags....Dalton climbs the pocket....draws back...and the red rocket fires the ball.

When my dad and I (Both Buffalo Natives) saw that catch and run, it was absolutely amazing! We both jumped up and down, yelling and screaming, hugging and crying. Our 2018 was put into perspective that very moment. Maybe the daily struggles will stop, maybe the luck will finally be on our side. What that play did for thousands of Bills fans in that very moment was indescribable. We all felt it at the same time, thousands of miles a part, we all felt it. At that very moment hope was finally restored to WNY, and to every Bills fan around the world. WOW! What a great time to be a Bills fan. Thank you all for enjoying that moment with me. It was truly a special moment.

Go Bills!

I've been a Bills fan since 1972, I was nine years old and my dad loved the Bills and I became interested in the Bills because he was always screaming at the TV about the Bills. After I got out of the military in 1987 and moved back to Rochester I got season tickets and went to every Bills game from 1990 thru 1996 and I went to two super bowls #25 and #27. Every Sunday I always watch on my 4 HD TV's and my IPAD, I set everything up in my living room with Direct TV running NFL Sunday Ticket on all 4 TV's and the iPad. So I had the Bills at Miami game on the main TV  and Bangles at Ravens, Jags at Tenn and Raiders at chargers all on the 4 TV's. I had my 2 adult sons over and we were on pins and needles as we watched all the games. I am such a die hard about the Bills, I have every Bills game on VHS during the Jim Kelly era and never miss a game. I've got to say that was one of the best days of watching football, Amazing how this all went down. We were running around and screaming and dancing and yelling and swearing with all the drama, The Ravens and Bangles game had many big  plays and it was a great game to watch. The Bangles really came to play they looked motivated and ready to play you could see it in there body language. I told my sons the Bangles have come to play. As I watched the other games I thought the the Tenn vs Jags game could go either way but as the Chargers pulled way ahead of the Raiders I knew it was going to come down to that Ravens vs Bangles game. There was a lot of drama and man we all stood for that 4th and 12 and then it happened the miracle play of Andy Dalton to Boyd and the celebration began, we danced and yelled and then held on for the Ravens final dive. This was one of the best days of watching football I have every had, we loved every minute of it. My dad would have loved this moment but he passed away last year and was a die hard Bills fan and I think about him often in how much he loved the Bills. He was at the Rockpile in 1964 when the Bills beat the Chargers in the AFL championship game. I was so glad to be with my sons as we watched games together it was a great moment and one I will always look back on as a great time with my sons.

bills.jpg

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 1