If We Make The Playoffs Today Will The Goal Posts In Miami Come Down?

T&C

Seeing as its 2/3 Bills fans down here... buddy at the game texted me and said that its Bills crazy in the lots. With a few extra hours of tailgating I'd have to, and would hope... that the goal posts come down. 

• Like (+1) 1

I say no, though I have no doubt the overall atmosphere will be like a Bills home game in that stadium.

PS:  I am up the coast from Miami and we are in the midst of a cold snap down here in SE FL.  Right now it is only 68 degrees, but a cloudless, sunny, gorgeous day.

Should be a really nice game for football down in Miami.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I say no, though I have no doubt the overall atmosphere will be like a Bills home game in that stadium.

PS:  I am up the coast from Miami and we are in the midst of a cold snap down here in SE FL.  Right now it is only 68 degrees, but a cloudless, sunny, gorgeous day.

Should be a really nice game for football down in Miami.

Yeah, 70 here just outside of Tampa. Instead of breaking tables and setting random stuff on fire I hope the contingent rips those posts right out of the ground if we make it in.

What an awesome thread. Individual creativity. I honesty don't know. I do know: my little brother is there, at the Bills Legion(my term from the last time I was there) tailgate. All the BB clubs, Tampa, Orlando, Miami, etc., all takeover a massive part of their parking lot. It looks like  3 Roman Legions have camped, hence my term. There were tens of Ks of Bills fans there the last time I was there, 44-7 Bills, and in the first quarter our fans dominated. Miami had to call a TO on O, at their own stadium.

Now, sir, you've just given me a text to send to my bro...and we shall see what happens. Certainly, the lame ass security people there could never stop them, especially since: the Bills Legion got the Dolphins to pay the danegold. Bills fans get 40% off tickets if they all agree to sit in the same sections.

EDIT: Because the year before Bills won fights all over the stadium. So, to those who say fighting never solves anything. You're wrong: it gets you 40% off Bills tickets at Dolphin home games. :lol:

So, then, all those fans concentrated in lower bowl sections...with like 2 guys to stop them? 

Highly plausible, especially if their scoreboard shows BAL lost/is losing.

Edited by OCinBuffalo
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, RiotAct said:

what if the deciding games end like 20 minutes after the Buffalo-Miami game?  Usually ushers start throwing people out approximately 2 nanoseconds after the final whistle.

Good point, but I hope the waiting ends before that... I want to see Niagara Square packed tonight and dancing in the streets lol

I hope and pray we blow out the dolphins so bad that the fans leave by halftime, and then Bills Mafia tears down our divisional rivals goal post!  That would make sports history!  And represent Buffalo well!  Man I wish I was there.  No goal post, no peace

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, T&C said:

Seeing as its 2/3 Bills fans down here... buddy at the game texted me and said that its Bills crazy in the lots. With a few extra hours of tailgating I'd have to, and would hope... that the goal posts come down. 

I would love to see that. That would be amazing in Miami!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

What an awesome thread. Individual creativity. I honesty don't know. I do know: my little brother is there, at the Bills Legion(my term from the last time I was there) tailgate. All the BB clubs, Tampa, Orlando, Miami, etc., all takeover a massive part of their parking lot. It looks like  3 Roman Legions have camped, hence my term. There were tens of Ks of Bills fans there the last time I was there, 44-7 Bills, and in the first quarter our fans dominated. Miami had to call a TO on O, at their own stadium.

Now, sir, you've just given me a text to send to my bro...and we shall see what happens. Certainly, the lame ass security people there could never stop them, especially since: the Bills Legion go the Dolphins to pay the danegold: Bills fans get 40% off tickets if they all agree to sit in the same sections.

So, then, all those fans concentrated in lower bowl sections...with like 2 guys to stop them? 

Highly plausible, especially if their scoreboard shows BAL lost/is losing.

3 Roman Legions = about 15,000 men, which might be an accurate number of Bills fans down there today!

I wonder what the names of those Bills legions are?

Legion I:    Buffalonus (Buffalonian)

Legion II:   Piscator (Fisherman) 

Legion III:  Victoria (Victory)

Edited by Fadingpain

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

3 Roman Legions = about 15,000 men, which might be an accurate number of Bills fans down there today!

I wonder what the names of those Bills legions are?

Legion I:    Buffalonus (Buffalonian)

Legion II:   Piscator (Fisherman) 

Legion III:  Victoria (Victory)

Legion 1: Orlandus

Legion 2: Tampanium

Legion 3: Miamitus

I just heard back from my brother. His entire response was: "Yes". He never sends one word texts. So, in context, that's like him saying "Nuts" and we are talking about Bastogne.