2018 Predictions

B-Man

10 hours ago, B-Man said:
Matt ViserVerified account @mviser 6h6 hours ago
Steve Bannon is, among other things, calling the president’s son “treasonous.”

President Trump says his former top adviser has “lost his mind."

Paul Manafort is suing Bob Mueller.

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s home in Chappaqua is on fire.

It’s only the third day of 2018.

:lol:  Yeah, this rollercoaster ride is not stopping any time soon.

the large investment houses will take their cut of the profits from the bull market, which they are fully entitled to

the media will go beserk and call it worse than 1929 and 2008 combined when the market drops 3000 over a few weeks, still leaving it at a dizzying height.

58 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the large investment houses will take their cut of the profits from the bull market, which they are fully entitled to

the media will go beserk and call it worse than 1929 and 2008 combined when the market drops 3000 over a few weeks, still leaving it at a dizzying height.

And they'll call it "stealing from the poor," and the Democrats will demand a "windfall profits" tax.

and all the big boys will be in on taking this cut off the bull market, except for union pension funds and our precious Ontario Teachers Pension Fund (fully indexed against any type of loss by the taxpayers)

Edited by row_33

40 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Mike Pence will be President by the end of the year.

Trump will either make a plea deal and resign to save himself and his family from prison time or he'll be led out of the White House in a straight jacket.

I want in on this.

There is no way Trump is resigning, and to think he will be forced out is wishful thinking by childish minds.

Now, I could be talked into the chance that he won't run again in 2020,

he would declare himself the greatest president ever and let Pence or Haley "carry on his great work" ....:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Mike Pence will be President by the end of the year.

Trump will either make a plea deal and resign to save himself and his family from prison time or he'll be led out of the White House in a straight jacket.

Wasn't this 2017's pipe dream wish after the glorious electoral college revolt didn't happen in 2016?

maybe the liberals will get one prediction right after going ziggo for a million since early November 2016?

and refusing to learn that nobody has a clue what is going on or will go on in 2018????

20 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Now that is funny or you're as delusional as Orange Julius.

As far as my predictions, we have 360 days to find out.

I find people freaking out over politics to be amusing.