Still chance at Playoffs, year review

Mat68

They are finishing at worst 8-8.  The weakness on defense was secondary last year now it is a strength.   Benjamin looks like a premier pass catcher.  After the NE game you can see that Taylor is not good enough to win us the east.  He is good imo to get us a wildcard.  That is not the goal but at minimum you want the ability to make the playoffs.  If a vet is brought in that is better he is gone, if not i keep taylor and have a minimum of play they need to beat.  Buffalo is in a good position capwise for FA and draft equity going into the draft.  They should be in postion next yr for a playoff spot, if Brady slips maybe the division.

2 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

We need to win and then have either Baltimore or the Chargeres lose, coupled with another Titans lose. Our odds are between 15-20% to make it 

I doubt Baltimore or the Chargers lose next week.  Titans losing is likely.

2 hours ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

is that good or bad for us?

Had the Chargers lost, that would have been good.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I doubt Baltimore or the Chargers lose next week.  Titans losing is likely.

Had the Chargers lost, that would have been good.

Titans may win. Jax is already in the 3rd seed and won the division. They don't have a lot to play for.  Would love to see the Chargers and Baltimore lose. Both are division games so you never know.  Bills still have to win in Miami and that's going to be tough enough.