CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

bug, everyone figures out what side any news feature or video is in about a picosecond and immediately stops paying attention if its the other side...

Yep. But this video is worth watching for comedy alone. 

that's the spirit

Trump winning, to put this in Ontario terms is a million times better than making libs heads explode over Mike Harris and Rob Ford combined...

So libs can go from calm to aneurysm in 3 seconds but conservatives are loving it way too much.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

bug, everyone figures out what side any news feature or video is in about a picosecond and immediately stops paying attention if its the other side...

I usually click on the links, even the ones from our more questionable posters.

I didn't in this case , BECAUSE..............it has nothing to do with the CNN thread.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I usually click on the links, even the ones from our more questionable posters.

I didn't in this case , BECAUSE..............it has nothing to do with the CNN thread.

Yeah sure that’s why you didn’t click it. It goes to credibility. I am asking if they ran this story and if so, does that have anything to do with losing credibility? 

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They'll be showing up on Michael Moore's door any day now, right, CNN? 

If I were in Florida and CNN showed up on my doorstep to accuse me of conspiring with Russia against Hillary Clinton, I'd give serious consideration to invoking "stand your ground."  

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If I were in Florida and CNN showed up on my doorstep to accuse me of conspiring with Russia against Hillary Clinton, I'd give serious consideration to invoking "stand your ground."  

i wouldn't convict you, through all 50 appeals