What are the three best Tyrod Taylor road games?

In honor of what we have facing us as Bills fans this week in New England, and what we have to overcome, what are the three best road games Tyrod Taylor has played to possibly give us some inspiration?

In no particular order:

@ KC, 11-29-15, L:  yes, a loss but he threw for 291 (21-38) yards and had three TDs...we are going to need yards and TDs in Foxborro this weekend.

@ Mia, 9-27-15, W: 21 of 29, for 277 yards and 3 tds...need I say more?

@Seattle, 11-7-16, L:  yeah, another loss...so what?  He was ALL man in that game, 27-38 for 289, 1 TD, 1 pick, with 8 carries for 43 yards and 1 TD.

There are other road games of note, even with less impressive stat lines than the above that I will leave to you guys to bring up.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

In honor of what we have facing us as Bills fans this week in New England, and what we have to overcome, what are the three best road games Tyrod Taylor has played to possibly give us some inspiration?

In no particular order:

@ KC, 11-29-15, L:  yes, a loss but he threw for 291 (21-38) yards and had three TDs...we are going to need yards and TDs is Foxborro this weekend.

@Seattle, 11-7-16, L:  yeah, another loss...so what?  He was ALL man in that game, 27-38 for 289, 1 TD, 1 pick, with 8 carries for 43 yards and 1 TD.

There are other road games of note, even with less impressive stat lines than the above that I will leave to you guys to bring up.

I’d say these are my 3 as well.

• Like (+1) 1

In no particular order:

@ KC, 11-29-15, L:  yes, a loss but he threw for 291 (21-38) yards and had three TDs...we are going to need yards and TDs in Foxborro this weekend.

You list two losses as “his best”. .... this sums up how pathetic the situation in Buffalo really is.  Some of you are so desperate for the playoffs you act like a dude whose best hope to get laid is his cousin.  You convince yourselves that somehow this is OK.  Get a clue, it’s not.  

Is Tyrod the best QB on the roster right now?  Yes.

Does Tyrod strike fear in any opposing DC?  No.

Will Tyrod do anything more than sneak the Bills into the playoffs with a few lucky breaks?  No.

Is tyrod ever good enough to truly compete with NE?  No. 

Is Tyrod a more limited version of someone like Cutler?  Yes.  Both are inconsistent but Cutler’s upside is higher BTW.  Cutler at his best can beat NE.  Tyrod at his best needs a lot of support to even think about it.

• Like (+1) 3

In no particular order:

3 long seasons and THAT is all we've seen. 

55 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Rams Oct 2016 : 12 of 23 for 124 and 2 TD

Yardage not great but made key throws and late TD pass to Goodwin was a great great throw

The Rams won 4 games that season and  had only 1 win after they played the Bills.   But hey it counts ... 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

You list two losses as “his best”. .... this sums up how pathetic the situation in Buffalo really is.  Some of you are so desperate for the playoffs you act like a dude whose best hope to get laid is his cousin.  You convince yourselves that somehow this is OK.  Get a clue, it’s not.  

Will Tyrod do anything more than sneak the Bills into the playoffs with a few lucky breaks?  No.

Is Tyrod a more limited version of someone like Cutler?  Yes.  Both are inconsistent but Cutler’s upside is higher BTW.  Cutler at his best can beat NE.  Tyrod at his best needs a lot of support to even think about it.

You had me loving this until I saw the Cutler comparison.   Smoking Jay is a slinger, TT is not.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

3 long seasons and THAT is all we've seen. 

The Rams won 4 games that season and  had only 1 win after they played the Bills.   But hey it counts ... 

You had me loving this until I saw the Cutler comparison.   Smoking Jay is a slinger, TT is not.  

He's saying Cutty has a higher upside to outduel a great QB. This is factual.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

In no particular order:

I was at the Seattle game, he left sooooooo many plays on the field that night. That game was my last straw with Tyrod being a franchise QB

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Yeah, I kind of missed the part in my post where I said he is the QB of the future and we should rally behind him as he is the best option right now over Peterman, Webb, EJ, Yates, etc. because that part of the scenario is currently up in the air right now.  I'll check again, though, just to be sure.

...yep, I didn't.  I just went over it and it appears I just said what I thought were his three best games on the road as some inspiration ("possibly") heading into the weekend because regardless of the internet he is the starter for the Bills.

Mainly this thread is also based upon the fact that Mr. Peabody and the Way Back Machine aren't around so that I could go and  get a 32 year old Jim Kelly to play on Sunday or else this would be super easy...so...I mean...it's Tyrod on Sunday...on the road.

Tyrod Taylor does not have even 1 signature win on his 3 year resume. The closest was probably in Seattle where we deserved a win. We keep trying to convince ourselves a way to keep him. Like I said in another thread if he leads this team to a 3-0 finish and playoffs, I would consider it. We're too far down the draft ladder anyway.

18 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, I kind of missed the part in my post where I said he is the QB of the future and we should rally behind him as he is the best option right now over Peterman, Webb, EJ, Yates, etc. because that part of the scenario is currently up in the air right now.  I'll check again, though, just to be sure.

...yep, I didn't.  I just went over it and it appears I just said what I thought were his three best games on the road as some inspiration ("possibly") heading into the weekend because regardless of the internet he is the starter for the Bills.

Mainly this thread is also based upon the fact that Mr. Peabody and the Way Back Machine aren't around so that I could go and  get a 32 year old Jim Kelly to play on Sunday or else this would be super easy...so...I mean...it's Tyrod on Sunday...on the road.

So what is your point in this thread?  Is this simply a highlight of the fact that on the road Tyrod has sucked, but, he’s the best option we have right now?  That’s inspiring.

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

So what is your point in this thread?  Is this simply a highlight of the fact that on the road Tyrod has sucked, but, he’s the best option we have right now?  That’s inspiring.

No, but let me check again...oh yeah...it's what are the three best road games by Tyrod Taylor.

Not everything is a fight, dude.  Not every comment or thread is an invitation to confrontation and going aggro for the purposes of mixing it up.

See, the thing is, I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you...that's on your end.

If you're reading it as a purpose or reason to take it as an a front to something...man, then, OK...that's your call.

I just know my OT doesn't have any baiting in it.

I think those are his three best road games.  Some may even mention the Tennessee game...very few yards, but he made some nice plays in pulling out a victory.

...we will need a very good Tyrod...regardless of his future here and regardless of anyone's current feelings on the man...if there is any hope of winning this weekend.

I want the Bills to win this weekend, however unlikely that may be. 

My OT had three games where I thought he played well on the road.  They show respectable yardage (277, 289, 291), TDs (3, twice through the air) and make affirmative comments ("ALL man", "loss...so what?" and "need yards and TDs in Foxborro"...like in the listed game).