More from obd

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Never said that. My source told us last week to keep an eye on Oakland never mentioned gruden

He has passed for over 4000 yards for the last 3 seasons

My point exactly, and not alot of stupid picks. Imagine where we could go with Kirk and THIS defense with all the kinks worked out next season?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's at the top of THIS VERY PAGE.

OK, he was clearly just trying to start dialogue. He didn't say "BREAKING NEWS: MY SOURCE TALKED TO AN INDIAN SHAMAN WHO HAS CONNECTIONS IN OAKLAND THAT GRUDEN IS GOING TO OAKLAND TO DESTROY THE FRANCHISE!!"

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And it would still have zero pages of real content.

C'Mon bro, you are getting your $h!t off in this thread you cannot get enough! :D

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

OK, he was clearly just trying to start dialogue. He didn't say "BREAKING NEWS: MY SOURCE TALKED TO AN INDIAN SHAMAN WHO HAS CONNECTIONS IN OAKLAND THAT GRUDEN IS GOING TO OAKLAND TO DESTROY THE FRANCHISE!!"

Dc Tom is still trying to figure out how corn flakes were discovered 

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I was entertained by this thread but Chadwick and milf hunter are just boring personalities. 

Time to move on. It was fun, but Chadwick and milf hunter, you guys or should I just say you, suck at what you're doing. Up your game.

Bye bye now!

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Lol ..this guy believes in Donkirk Don/Chad. Probably the same guy posting under different names. Anyone with a single drop of sense would know this guy is a joke. Funny.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I was entertained by this thread but Chadwick and milf hunter are just boring personalities. 

Time to move on. It was fun, but Chadwick and milf hunter, you guys or should I just say you, suck at what you're doing. Up your game.

Big news coming this week. Please stay away

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol ..this guy believes in Donkirk Don/Chad. Probably the same guy posting under different names. Anyone with a single drop of sense would know this guy is a joke. Funny.

Please go away, adults only

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

I say enjoy the playoffs, then wait for the off season and see if what he is saying comes true? What do we have to lose? We cannot know for certain if he is a lying fraud or has real inside intel until off season. 

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this thread positively contributing to the TBD community again?  I can’t believe the mods haven’t locked this pile of garbage down.  Die thread, die!

Why do you say that.  I was spot on on so many things and the good stuff comes in the off season

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this thread positively contributing to the TBD community again?  I can’t believe the mods haven’t locked this pile of garbage down.  Die thread, die!

Agree. When people leave it alone for a while and it starts to sink, this nut case continues to bump it to the top of the page.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I agree double d was at least entertaining. 

This rendition of it is just stupid and bland.

How mad will people get if we start a thread calling for this thread to be locked? 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I say enjoy the playoffs, then wait for the off season and see if what he is saying comes true? What do we have to lose? We cannot know for certain if he is a lying fraud or has real inside intel until off season. 

Yes, I can certainly say he is a lying, deranged, fraud. Most certainly 100%