More from obd

42 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Shadys gang wants to thank you all for the support this thread has given us.  

If TSW wants a joke thread on the main board so be it.

My credibility isn’t the one in question. 

Given all the hateful negativity this board regularly spews out, I do not understand your problem with DD. This conversation, while possibly (probably) fictional, is so much more enjoyable than "TT sucks!", "Vlad sucks!", "Fire Rico!", "McBeane gave the house away!". If you don't like it, just don't click...please.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Shady I forgot to ask, since I'm a hater as well, can I join your gang? I'm just a guy without a home currently.

The more the merrier.  

8 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

For someone so critical, you are obsessed with this thread. Addicted, maybe.

Idk how legit Don's sources are, given it's the internet the chances are pretty slim, but it's entertaining.

Someone wanted this thread reopened and now it is. 

I don’t want to be rude but don’t read it if it bothers you.  

FWI I get many comments from my gang to keep up the good work.

Who am I to disappoint them?

8 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Given all the hateful negativity this board regularly spews out, I do not understand your problem with DD. This conversation, while possibly (probably) fictional, is so much more enjoyable than "TT sucks!", "Vlad sucks!", "Fire Rico!", "McBeane gave the house away!". If you don't like it, just don't click...please.

You apparently haven’t followed this thread thoroughly. 

If you had you would have read that I said the very same thing over 100 pages back.   

What have I posted that isn’t as practical as DD’s speculation? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don't understand the obsession or addiction to how the non-billievers react to DD's posts. It's ok for DD to post the garbage he wants because you like it but it's not ok for the non-billievers to react to it. The non-billievers are "Obsessed" or "Addicted" yet the billievers come here and eat it up and defend him while at the same time lash out at the non-billievers. Whose the obsessed and addicted posters here?

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Thank you.  

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

I don't understand the obsession or addiction to how the non-billievers react to DD's posts. It's ok for DD to post the garbage he wants because you like it but it's not ok for the non-billievers to react to it. The non-billievers are "Obsessed" or "Addicted" yet the billievers come here and eat it up and defend him while at the same time lash out at the non-billievers. Whose the obsessed and addicted posters here?

Oh ye, of little faith? Just because you can't see the Invisible Pink Unicorn, doesn't mean we don't know what color he is.

41 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It was in that time period. Not held in olean though, but I think you knew that. Did you play in olean or at bishop Walsh. Do you remember the shooting at olean high school?  I knew a family called antastia from olean, not sure if the clan is still around.  Many people think that Kelly actually coaches at his camp.

Strong possibility the giants try to move Eli.  Rumors flying the jags will be in the running.  The only problem, Eli has a no trade clause in current contract.  Giants say they have their franchise quarterback but we are not buying that.  Whether he is or is not moved, Giants will draft a quarterback.  We are trying to gather as much information on other teams ahead of us in the draft to help determine which way they will go. It helps us connect the dots with our strategy.

have not heard if the spider web trap is a possibility this weekend.  Go Bills go!

in the early 90s, it was absolutely in olean.  it was held at st. bonaventure.  jim and all the superbowl guys were there.  they even flew in warren moon as the special guest.  i played football for mcquaid in rochester at the time.

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

With news about Rosen and the darnold situation unknown, josh Allen is climbing up the draft board, we are hoping he falls to the second round or we may use the pick we obtained from the chiefs to nab him or we may go after the kid from Missouri 

I retract my prior post. Its possible the Invisible Pink Unicorn is actually orange. He could be yellow, or blue, but this all depends on how the light refracts off his invisibility.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, teef said:

in the early 90s, it was absolutely in olean.  it was held at st. bonaventure.  jim and all the superbowl guys were there.  they even flew in warren moon as the special guest.  i played football for mcquaid in rochester at the time.

I never did the the one in olean. Do you remember a bar called don’s tavern?  How about the family called antastia?  I went to cardinal mindzenty when it was open and we played bishop Walsh. They always had a great basketball team.

Edited by Dunkirk Don

1 minute ago, teef said:
43 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It was in that time period. Not held in olean though, but I think you knew that. Did you play in olean or at bishop Walsh. Do you remember the shooting at olean high school?  I knew a family called antastia from olean, not sure if the clan is still around.  Many people think that Kelly actually coaches at his camp.

Strong possibility the giants try to move Eli.  Rumors flying the jags will be in the running.  The only problem, Eli has a no trade clause in current contract.  Giants say they have their franchise quarterback but we are not buying that.  Whether he is or is not moved, Giants will draft a quarterback.  We are trying to gather as much information on other teams ahead of us in the draft to help determine which way they will go. It helps us connect the dots with our strategy.

have not heard if the spider web trap is a possibility this weekend.  Go Bills go!

Oh teef, you must be mistaken. Dunkirk Don has to be right. There's just no other explanation

18 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

That is the part I don't fully understand with this thread. I would prefer to read about speculation of potential to come than the normal everyone sucks threads. I don't get why people that don't believe DD keep coming back just to talk crap about it. Who cares! Just don't read it then. Maybe that's too logical for an online forum.

• Thank you (+1) 1