Here we go again

GG

48 minutes ago, meazza said:

So what is the point of origin exactly?

Too early for definitive conclusions to be drawn, but if you're asking for my best guess at this time I'd point you back to the Deep State thread, the DOJ thread, and the Trump Russia threads where I've laid out for over a year now how elements within the CIA are openly warring with elements within the DIA (and other IC agencies). 

Who has a long bloody history of using jihadists as disposable proxies? 

Who has been at the tip of the spear of this soft coup all along?

Who has a history of not only formulating false flag attacks against US citizens, but actively working to carry them out? 

False flags happen. Doesn't mean the events are fake. Doesn't mean people are not hurt or killed in these attacks. All it means is that the point of origin of the attack has been purposefully obscured for the sake of an agenda.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

They are nothing , if not predictable.....................

Guess what alarm was sounded on MSNBC after terrorist detonated bomb in NYC

The person responsible for kicking off the gun discussion was former NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton. After commenting on how few terror attacks have hit the U.S. since 9/11 (missing a few as he rattled them off), he opined:

We will continue to prevent a lot of them. But the reality is they’re going to keep coming. And whether they’ve inspired, enabled or directed. But the sad reality in our country also is we’re sitting here talking right now, no loss of life here this morning, tremendous disruption. But someplace in America today, some nut with a gun is going to go out and kill three or four people. Every day we have a mass shooting in this country.

This is such a good point,” host Stephanie Ruhle praised. She was quickly cut off by anti-Trump Republican, MSNBC political analyst, and New York Times columnist Bret Stephens who was worried about the attack’s effect on immigration. “I suspect someone is, you can guess, is going to want to turn this into an immigration story. This is not a story about lax immigration rules,” he said. “Does that someone's name rhyme with shmump,” Ruhle childishly asked.

Sorry, it's true, the right wants to jump all over any attacks or perceived attacks to scapegoat immigrants 

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Too early for definitive conclusions to be drawn, but if you're asking for my best guess at this time I'd point you back to the Deep State thread, the DOJ thread, and the Trump Russia threads where I've laid out for over a year now how elements within the CIA are openly warring with elements within the DIA (and other IC agencies). 

Who has a long bloody history of using jihadists as disposable proxies? 

Who has been at the tip of the spear of this soft coup all along?

Who has a history of not only formulating false flag attacks against US citizens, but actively working to carry them out? 

False flags happen. Doesn't mean the events are fake. Doesn't mean people are not hurt or killed in these attacks. All it means is that the point of origin of the attack has been purposefully obscured for the sake of an agenda.  

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

:lol: 

Do you laugh because you do not believe the CIA would ever be involved in a false flag? 

On 4 April 1953, the CIA was ordered to undermine the government of Iran over a four-month period, as a precursor to overthrowing Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh.[23] One tactic used to undermine Mosaddegh was to carry out false flag attacks "on mosques and key public figures", to be blamed on Iranian communists loyal to the government.[23]

The CIA project was code-named TP-Ajax, and the tactic of a "directed campaign of bombings by Iranians posing as members of the Communist party",[24] involved the bombing of "at least one" well known Muslim's house by CIA agents posing as Communists.[24] The CIA determined that the tactic of false flag attacks added to the "positive outcome" of Project TPAJAX.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Edited by Deranged Rhino

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

Wiki...

Here's a primary source for you (of course, I only linked wiki with primary sources available). 

The CIA suggested acquiring original Soviet aircraft either through pilot defection or by buying them from a non-member of the Warsaw Pact, the document said. It also presented three scenarios in which the ‘Soviet’ warplanes could be used, including operations to confuse enemy planes in the air or attack enemy installations, and “a provocation operation in which Soviet aircraft would appear to attack US or friendly installations to provide an excuse for US intervention.”

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32977055.pdf

Operation Gladio is "a secret anti-Communist organization formed during the cold war years," as quoted in the New York Times. Kept secret for 45 years, operatives of government-sponsored Operation Gladio in various European countries staged false flag terrorismevents which were blamed not just on Communists, but on leftists and other progressive organizations to damage their credibility.

http://www.nytimes.com/1990/11/16/world/evolution-in-europe-italy-discloses-its-web-of-cold-war-guerrillas.html

(lots more on Gladio and all these out there)

...Again, false flags are not rare in CIA circles. In fact, they're SOP.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

And you're assuming that these CIA operatives don't have friends and family who could get hurt in these false flag operations, and all of these events are orchestrated by 1 or 2 men, and everyone goes along for a ride that kills innocent Americans.   

1 minute ago, GG said:

And you're assuming that these CIA operatives don't have friends and family who could get hurt in these false flag operations, and all of these events are orchestrated by 1 or 2 men, and everyone goes along for a ride that kills innocent Americans.   

I've never made such an assumption. 

I've merely provided primary source material that proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that CIA has used false flags as part of their toolkit since the creation of the agency. 

This is indisputable. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've merely provided primary source material that proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that CIA has used false flags as part of their toolkit since the creation of the agency. 

This is indisputable. 

Here we go again.  You're being misconstrued, right?

Just now, GG said:

Here we go again.  You're being misconstrued, right?

Yes. By you (shocking!). :P

You said I was assuming something I never said nor do I assume. 

6 minutes ago, GG said:

I was correcting your inaccurate statement and restating what I actually said. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is indisputable. 

You actually did make that assumption. Get off the crack pipe.

4 minutes ago, meazza said:

You actually did make that assumption. Get off the crack pipe.

I did? Where? Where did I say I was "assuming that these CIA operatives don't have friends and family who could get hurt in these false flag operations, and all of these events are orchestrated by 1 or 2 men, and everyone goes along for a ride that kills innocent Americans." ?

(hint, I didn't say that at all)

So let's recap, you state that this attack came right on cue, the source was known, country of origin was hinted the day before, drop hints that one arm of US govt has something to hide, so this is a distraction and not an attack.

But, no this is not a CIA false flag because you didn't actually say those specifically words. 

You would have made a killing in Obama's administration. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I did? Where? Where did I say I was "assuming that these CIA operatives don't have friends and family who could get hurt in these false flag operations, and all of these events are orchestrated by 1 or 2 men, and everyone goes along for a ride that kills innocent Americans." ?

(hint, I didn't say that at all)

Be a man and say what you believe or don’t say anything at all.

14 minutes ago, meazza said:

Be a man and say what you believe or don’t say anything at all.

I said exactly what I believe - which again, is indisputable - and I backed it up with sources. ;) 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is indisputable. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, it's true, the right wants to jump all over any attacks or perceived attacks to scapegoat immigrants 

Immigration is at the root of nearly all jihadi attacks in this country.  Granted it's a tiny percentage but the case for limiting immigration can be made on many fronts.