Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Taylor starting when healthy?   - this is the same as it was last week.   

39 minutes ago, MDH said:

That fumble was all on Tolbert. He had just run over someone and his momentum was stopped. He had to know defenders were right behind him. The fact that he had the ball in one arm swinging it as he ran instead of putting it to his gut with two arms is all on him. That is a fumble that he has to take full responsibility for.

Lets agree to disagree.   What I saw on TV showed the ball being "punched" down and out.  

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

these guys obviously don't know what they are talking about. ive been told numerous times around here by the people that "know", that if taylor starts we are guaranteed around 55 yds in the air and a loss. right???

based on the performance of the last 2 or 3 games  it is not too much of a leap to assume that.   

The offense this season is far different from last season.   

Beyond the obvious trolling which should be ignored we would all love to see TT  match or exceed last seasons mark and pass for 300 yards and get a Win. 

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Lets agree to disagree.   What I saw on TV showed the ball being "punched" down and out.  

great play by the defender. but I personally believe about 90% of fumbles are on the ball carrier regardless of if it was a good play by the defender or not.... the exception being defenders coming around the blind side basically untouched and stripping a qb.

its too bad becuz it would have been a real classic sort of run in a snow game had he not coughed it up at the end.

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

based on the performance of the last 2 or 3 games  it is not too much of a leap to assume that.   

The offense this season is far different from last season.   

Beyond the obvious trolling which should be ignored we would all love to see TT  match or exceed last seasons mark and pass for 300 yards and get a Win. 

well the bolded is one thing we can agree on. and he just isn't good in this offense. that's pretty apparent.... I just laugh at a certain few that use one or 2 horrible games as a barometer for how his whole career has gone. and anyone that supports him as the starter FOR NOW, apparently supports 60 yd games.... saying we have no shot to win any games with taylor the rest of the year is honestly really silly. he's won more than he's lost this season and for his whole career. so history just says different.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

great play by the defender. but I personally believe about 90% of fumbles are on the ball carrier regardless of if it was a good play by the defender or not.... the exception being defenders coming around the blind side basically untouched and stripping a qb.

its too bad becuz it would have been a real classic sort of run in a snow game had he not coughed it up at the end.

Agreed.    

Secure the ball properly.   It was a bruising run up to that point 

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

well the bolded is one thing we can agree on. and he just isn't good in this offense. that's pretty apparent.... I just laugh at a certain few that use one or 2 horrible games as a barometer for how his whole career has gone.

Hear me out ...  please

The counter argument to that is the big TT fans will use one or two great games to say Taylor is a top 5 QB.  

Taylor is good, not great and he doesn't suck.  He needs a great supporting cast around him for things to really work out.  

That being said  - a lot of the garbage being tossed about is one side countering the other stupid name for stupid name.   

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hear me out ...  please

The counter argument to that is the big TT fans will use one or two great games to say Taylor is a top 5 QB.  

Taylor is good, not great and he doesn't suck.  He needs a great supporting cast around him for things to really work out.  

That being said  - a lot of the garbage being tossed about is one side countering the other stupid name for stupid name.   

to what I bolded.... I've literally never seen anyone claim he was top 5. maybe one or 2 guys have claimed he is top ten at points. maybe i'm taking you too literal there.

the 2nd bolded statement is a far cry from all of your posts since the 5-2 start. I mean yesterday you were putting a loss on him in which he accounted for just under 400 yds and 3 td and had the go ahead score with a minute left and then got them into position for the go ahead fg in OT.... like, you sorta need to make up your mind. becuz you make crazy outlandish statements like that and then say stuff like this. and also about the "taylor is good" statement... I back the guy becuz people say really dumb things on here, like webb is a better qb,  I don't even think tyrod is "good". I think he's an average qb that can sprinkle in some good games and some bad games. 

I'm perplexed here man. you have days like yesterday when you just say the most ridiculous stuff and run with xrushx and his ridiculous comments and then you say something like this. i'm assuming you just enjoy getting a rise out of people that like to argue and take easy bait like me I guess. 

27 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hear me out ...  please

Your counter argument is bogus. Who has EVER called Taylor a top 5 QB?

24 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

maybe i'm taking you too literal there.  

yesterday you were putting a loss on him in which he accounted for just under 400 

this sums it up  

people take me too literal. 

Maybe the top 5 was a little bit of a stretch  -  how about Top Tier QB 

My point there  is getting twisted.   Many TT fans claim the Defense was the reason for the Miami OT Loss (maybe even both games) 

IF  TT was a Top Tier QB he should have been able to get a TD on the opening drive or at minimum  a bit closer on the FG try.   

IIRC - 

Miami then tried and failed, return back to Buffalo who then tried again and failed and finally Miami got the late FG to end the game.  

How can one blame the defense when the offense had at least 2 attempts to score?  

That is all 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

this sums it up  

people take me too literal. 

Maybe the top 5 was a little bit of a stretch  -  how about Top Tier QB 

My point there  is getting twisted.   Many TT fans claim the Defense was the reason for the Miami OT Loss (maybe even both games) 

IF  TT was a Top Tier QB he should have been able to get a TD on the opening drive or at minimum  a bit closer on the FG try.   

IIRC - 

Miami then tried and failed, return back to Buffalo who then tried again and failed and finally Miami got the late FG to end the game.  

How can one blame the defense when the offense had at least 2 attempts to score?  

That is all 

How can one blame TT for a missed field goal?

I blame the defense because it shouldn't have gotten to overtime. I also blame the special teams for that same drive equally.