Carson Wentz has a torn ACL; out for the year

YoloinOhio

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Doesn't have to.  The point is that all listed there have been put on IR with significant time missed.  Only Rodgers has a shot to return this season.  Nice try though to make a lame point. 

I thought you would be happy that I was giving your QB some attention. 

It said year of the other backup ,  hardly a lame point , try reading next time.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

HA!  I missed that!  !@#$ing hilarious!!

Although, this is a list of injured QBs; not uncomfortable ones.

He is injured, just not severely.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I thought you would be happy that I was giving your QB some attention. 

It said year of the other backup ,  hardly a lame point , try reading next time.

Very Lame!  He's the Bills' starting QB for this season.  Peter Pan is the backup. 

Even this has to devolve into a Tyrod thread.  :doh:

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Obviously, which is why I added him to the injured starting QBs list, you really need to pay attention.

No. You made mention of him as a lame point.  Schefter's list includes starting QBs who have missed significant time.  Keep chopping. 

On 12/10/2017 at 7:23 PM, kdiggz said:

All of these good QB's getting hurt and Brady is now in his 40's like he has some kind of forcefield around him.

I know he's a kitty and that.. but Brady's strongest attribute has been protecting himself on the field. He throws quick, has the best intentional grounding that can't be called. Sneaks for an automatic yard without getting touched. Heck when he takes a hit on those rare occasion he turns his body to jello