clear fbi bias.... something bigger going on...

1 minute ago, westerndecline said:

It's common protocol to not keep the investigation going once you win.... Bush was a clear case of this. 

They were investigating her for years and had nothing. Trump is totally corrupt and his whole crew is going to jail, Hillary or no Hillary

Do this. Think of Trump Jr going to jail and Hillary laughing. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They were investigating her for years and had nothing. Trump is totally corrupt and his whole crew is going to jail, Hillary or no Hillary

Do this. Think of Trump Jr going to jail and Hillary laughing. 

There was no collusion lol.

Maybe process crimes as the result of a bs investigation. Which trump will then pardon everyone

Strzok was clearly a political hack

Discussion on business isn't a crime.

If it is , then obviously the Clinton foundation has some serious problems

30 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

There was no collusion lol.

Maybe process crimes as the result of a bs investigation. Which trump will then pardon everyone

Strzok was clearly a political hack

Discussion on business isn't a crime.

If it is , then obviously the Clinton foundation has some serious problems

Collusion has already been proven

50 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

No it hasn't

Did Hillary destroy sensitive emails

Yes or no?

Yes, the Trump administration was working with the Russians, that's beyond debate. You can't change facts 

I don't know and don't care. Maybe you should contact your Republican congressperson and have them investigate her

you mean when I had "nuclear football" security clearance that my emails sometimes weren't for reading and sending around on my BlackBerry?

the issue is did Hillary intentionally let Sec of State emails with US foreign policy go out with no firewall protection, to people who gave huge donations to the Clinton Fund.

28 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you mean when I had "nuclear football" security clearance that my emails sometimes weren't for reading and sending around on my BlackBerry?

the issue is did Hillary intentionally let Sec of State emails with US foreign policy go out with no firewall protection, to people who gave huge donations to the Clinton Fund.

Impossible to investigate, how can we find a totally non-partisan, unbiased person to look into it? 

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Hillary Clinton was a classifying authority.  By definition, she could not "mishandle" classified information, because she was one of the people who decided what was and was not classified.  

Same with State Department policy emails...she was the ultimate authority on what could and could not be shared.  Just like she was in the mid-90s, with Unocal.

The Clintons constantly do something scuzzy and sleazy on ethical matters but it was never really bad enough to go to jail over.

Reckless disregard for basic security rules is another booboo they always committed.

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Hillary Clinton was a classifying authority.  By definition, she could not "mishandle" classified information, because she was one of the people who decided what was and was not classified.  

Same with State Department policy emails...she was the ultimate authority on what could and could not be shared.  Just like she was in the mid-90s, with Unocal.

Oh, she 100% mishandled information based on policy and what she signed on for. 

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The Clintons constantly do something scuzzy and sleazy on ethical matters but it was never really bad enough to go to jail over.

Reckless disregard for basic security rules is another booboo they always committed.

The Secretary of State can't mishandle State Department info, by definition, as they decide the policy for distributing that info.

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Does not matter. You can't find an unbiased person to investigate. That's what the right is saying about Trump being investigated 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is totally corrupt and his whole crew is going to jail, Hillary or no Hillary

Just yesterday you said it was premature to push impeachment. Now you're back to being certain Trump is corrupt and going to jail. 

Image result for stupid person gif

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Collusion has already been proven

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, the Trump administration was working with the Russians, that's beyond debate. You can't change facts 

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just yesterday you said it was premature to push impeachment. Now you're back to being certain Trump is corrupt and going to jail. 

You just don't understand my very clear and not very complicated argument. You just don't get a simple point 

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I read his post earlier that Trump had "totally colluded"

Sheep's gotta sheep........................dude-totally-no-way.jpg

He colluded, that's not in doubt