clear fbi bias.... something bigger going on...

Hillary Clinton clearly committed a crime by destroying thousands of sensitive emails some of which were in secret status along with setting up a server outside of the government scope....

can someone please explain to me why Trump collusion is being investigated and Flynn is being charged with perjury against the FBI but Clinton is simply being ignored for destroying sensitive information and setting up an illegal server????

Regardless of whether trump is guilty, let's assume it's worthwhile. Flynn has been charged

Why hasn't Hillary? Why hasn't Hillary's advisors or management team?

Edited by westerndecline

13 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

?

Show one email from those servers that was sent with a state.gov email address.  Emails were received from state.gov, yes...but the reception of emails on a server does not ipso facto convey a status of "federal property" on all other emails on that server, especially those originating from the server.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Show one email from those servers that was sent with a state.gov email address.  Emails were received from state.gov, yes...but the reception of emails on a server does not ipso facto convey a status of "federal property" on all other emails on that server, especially those originating from the server.

I enjoy your sarcasm Tom

2 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

I enjoy your sarcasm Tom

I'm a government contractor.  It is my job to know these regulations inside and out.  

You, on the other hand...an idiotic little !@#$nugget.  

Pretty sure I know the topic better than you do.  

43 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm a government contractor.  It is my job to know these regulations inside and out.  

You, on the other hand...an idiotic little !@#$nugget.  

Pretty sure I know the topic better than you do.  

Why do you keep qualifying yourself ...

You also offer nothing but smart ass comments to everyone here.

Why are you so angry and insecure. It's so blatantly obvious your insecure that I'm actually curious what it is.

Did the wife leave 

Girl problems

Midlife crisis

Bills mediocrity getting to you???

What is it?

She destroyed emails that were sensitive information

She set up a private server that was vulnerable to spying and foreign manipulation 

Comey admitted it and went from negligence to careless which is OBVIOUSLY bull ****

I've handled secret info with the government

If I told my command I was unaware of any impropriety dealing with the same thing Hillary did, I'd be laughed at all the way to Leavenworth or a federal pound me in the ass prison.

Edited by westerndecline

2 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Hillary Clinton clearly committed a crime by destroying thousands of sensitive emails some of which were in secret status along with setting up a server outside of the government scope....

can someone please explain to me why Trump collusion is being investigated and Flynn is being charged with perjury against the FBI but Clinton is simply being ignored for destroying sensitive information and setting up an illegal server????

Regardless of whether trump is guilty, let's assume it's worthwhile. Flynn has been charged

It's been conclusively proven that she didn't mean to break any federal laws, so therefore she should not be prosecuted.

Besides, according to her insincere apology, she's really sorry.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's amazing, I never knew that. :lol::beer: 

Dude, I caught the reference when that episode first aired, being a bit of a John Carpenter nerd as well as a complete South Park super-nerd.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Hillary? What about Bush? Obama?

I think people underestimate the effect Trump's lack of prior government experience has on the swamp. He was elected as anti-establishment and folks are wondering why the establishment seems to have a problem with him? 

BlondArtisticAztecant-max-1mb.gif

13 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Hillary? What about Bush? Obama?

I think people underestimate the effect Trump's lack of prior government experience has on the swamp. He was elected as anti-establishment and folks are wondering why the establishment seems to have a problem with him? 

BlondArtisticAztecant-max-1mb.gif

The average person would call this conspiracy theory bs 15-20 yrs ago

11 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

The average person would call this conspiracy theory bs 15-20 yrs ago

Could an outsider, like Trump, even get elected 15-20 years ago? Social media and mass communication have their own effects.

10 hours ago, westerndecline said:

The House Republicans didn't find anything either. You think they are biased?