clear fbi bias.... something bigger going on...

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just don't understand my very clear and not very complicated argument. You just don't get a simple point 

He colluded, that's not in doubt 

Oh, I get your "complicated" argument. You believe Trump is a criminal who colluded with the Russians to undermine the country - this despite no evidence existing to make this conclusion. And yet, despite your deep "concern" for your country, you are not pushing for impeachment or arrest because "Trump being in the WH is good for democrats!"

In other words, you put party above country. 

That's why your arguments aren't worth spit. You're a hack. Worse than a hack, you lack the courage of your convictions. If you honestly believe Trump to be a criminal Putin puppet, you would be marching in the street, demanding justice, not playing partisan politics. 

You're a hack. And that's why you lose. Over and over and OVER again. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, I get your "complicated" argument. You believe Trump is a criminal who colluded with the Russians to undermine the country - this despite no evidence existing to make this conclusion. And yet, despite your deep "concern" for your country, you are not pushing for impeachment or arrest because "Trump being in the WH is good for democrats!"

In other words, you put party above country. 

That's why your arguments aren't worth spit. You're a hack. Worse than a hack, you lack the courage of your convictions. If you honestly believe Trump to be a criminal Putin puppet, you would be marching in the street, demanding justice, not playing partisan politics. 

You're a hack. And that's why you lose. Over and over and OVER again. 

Thank you!!! You just proved my point. You are not capable of understanding my very simple argument. This is all wrong even if you take out the nasty slant you put on it. 

So, I explained my position to you, and you just can't grasp it. Fail! :lol:

Crazy or stupid? Not sure...

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Thank you!!! You just proved my point. You are not capable of understanding my very simple argument. This is all wrong even if you take out the nasty slant you put on it. 

Really? 

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ok! Trump is good for Democrats. He rallies the base! 

Woo hoo!! 

You're bad at this.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, yes? 

You are really this dumb? 

Trump's either a Putin stooge guilty of collusion and thus a grave threat to the United States of America... 

or...

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ok! Trump is good for Democrats. He rallies the base! 

Woo hoo!! 

It can't be both. 

Unless you put party before country. Which you do. 

Because you're a hack who's really bad at this.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump's either a Putin stooge guilty of collusion and thus a grave threat to the United States of America... 

or...

It can't be both. 

Unless you put party before country. Which you do. 

Because you're a hack who's really bad at this.

Yes it can. See, you don't get it 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yes it can. See, you don't get it 

It can if you care more about party than country. 

If you honestly believe the sitting president was elected unfairly with help from a foreign nation who you believe to be hostile to America (as you've said over and over and over again) and you are crowing about how good it is for your chosen political team, you are putting party above country. 

Because you are a mouth breathing hack who's unable to go outside alone in the rain because you'd drown. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It can if you care more about party than country. 

If you honestly believe the sitting president was elected unfairly with help from a foreign nation who you believe to be hostile to America (as you've said over and over and over again) and you are crowing about how good it is for your chosen political team, you are putting party above country. 

Because you are a mouth breathing hack who's unable to go outside alone in the rain because you'd drown. 

You mean the political party that will check the president helped into office by a foreign power? You are a doof 

Sorry, but Republicans won't do anything to stop this maniac. Go Democrats! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You mean the political party that will check the president helped into office by a foreign power? You are a doof 

Outsourcing your duties as a citizen to a political party. 

That's even worse. You're not just a hack who lacks the courage of their convictions, you're lazy AF too.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, I'm busy that day 

My point exactly. 

You're SO convinced the sitting president is a criminal who colluded with a hostile foreign actor that instead of doing anything about it, you're sitting back and hoping partisan politics will solve the problem for you. 

You're lazy. Incapable of thinking for yourself. And you put party above country. 

Say it with me again, you're BAD at this.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My point exactly. 

You're SO convinced the sitting president is a criminal who colluded with a hostile foreign actor that instead of doing anything about it, you're sitting back and hoping partisan politics will solve the problem for you. 

You're lazy. Incapable of thinking for yourself. And you put party above country. 

Say it with me again, you're BAD at this.

Yup, hoping the Republican form of government works the way it has for the past two hundred some odd years :rolleyes:

Showing your butt hurt on line is pathetic dude. But funny :lol:

Just now, Tiberius said:

Yup, hoping the Republican form of government works the way it has for the past two hundred some odd years :rolleyes:

Showing your butt hurt on line is pathetic dude. But funny :lol:

You really are a dumbass. 

By your own admission, you believe the government already failed to work the way it was intended. After all, the Russians colluded with Trump to steal the election - which couldn't happen unless the system had been broken. So now, after you KNOW the government is broken, you're relying on hopes and dreams that it'll suddenly magically work as intended? 

Your failure to grasp BASIC logic is astounding.

You're bad at this.

A lazy, uninformed, partisan hack who puts party above country. That's what you bring to the table. 

• Like (+1) 1