do the left and right live in different realities??

Canada has more of a legit lefty movement, a real third party in provincial and federal politics, sometimes winning provincial elections.

the US labour movement fortunately didn't tilt left as it did in Canada and Western Europe...

I don't mind the left because they usually have read a book or two beyond Curious George level and can argue well, many good friends have been lefties, I always like a well argued contrarian viewpoint

Liberals just parrot what CNN and the New York Times has told them is the "proper way to think", there isn't a lemon big enough for all of them to suck on

fools like Tiberius posting trash 500 times a day reinforces his lack of ability to do anything but parrot CNN and the NYT and goodness knows what dumb websites as well

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hmmmm...which side is delegitimizing every major institution in American society? Church bad, Constitution bad--unless its made up "living document" trash, -- police bad, etc etc. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Hmmmm...which side is delegitimizing every major institution in American society? Gov bad, media bad--unless its conspiracy trash media, --FBI bad, etc etc. 

More like tearing down the cult of personality that existed for the past 8 years and was expected to continue uninterrupted for eight more.  Elections have consequences.

16 minutes ago, snafu said:

More like tearing down the cult of personality that existed for the past 8 years and was expected to continue uninterrupted for eight more.  Elections have consequences.

And the rule of law, democratic norms and checks and balances. 

The right wing will support dictatorship in this country when the Dems population advantage begins to really dominate elections 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The right wing will support dictatorship in this country when the Dems population advantage begins to really dominate elections 

Please stuff a sock in it. Men are talking.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not the rule of law. The courts still exist and are active.  Not checks and balances. Congress has been actively doing nothing.  I'm not sure what you mean by democratic norms but things seem to be going along like they've been since Obama got into office and the Democrats controlled both houses.  

Cult members like you you have been told that the "right wing" = "dictatorship". And I'd guess that the Dems population advantage already exists.  They just ran a **** candidate.  

• Thank you (+1) 1