Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Is Tyrod at the point of his career where he can miss practices for a must win game and still play? He’s not Big Ben here. The guy can barely audible. 

He can when his backup has thrown 1 TD ad 5 picks and throws for less than 50% completion percentage.

Sort of like playing Fitz with cracked ribs so as not to get Tyler Pigpen in the game.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He can when his backup has thrown 1 TD ad 5 picks and throws for less than 50% completion percentage.

Sort of like playing Fitz with cracked ribs so as not to get Tyler Pigpen in the game.

lol... ya a 5th round back up playing his first nfl game vs a ferocious pass rush.

I forgive that way faster than a veteran who throws a  ghastly, backbreaking pick near the goal line.

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Fitz was actually capable of making and attempting nfl throws to reciecers. 

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

lol... ya a 5th round back up playing his first nfl game vs a ferocious pass rush.

I forgive that way faster than a veteran who throws a  ghastly, backbreaking pick near the goal line.

We're on to Indy.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Fitz was actually capable of making and attempting nfl throws to reciecers. 

Attempting, yes (TT doesn't even attempt certain passes most of the time). 

But I don't confuse Fitz's ability to attempt throws with an ability to make them. You simply cannot triple hitch a long out like he did on a pick to Revis like he did vs. the Jest or blow up your timing routes because you have to wind up from your hip to get enough zip on the ball. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Boo hoo.    

Taylor is the starter until McDermott says otherwise.   It is  not that difficult.  No cat and mouse.  Its the same as then TT had his concussion.   Will he clear medical?  If he does he starts.   

Boo hoo?

Shady, you're being kind of a douche.  I apparently bring out the worst in you.  Maybe you should put me on your ignore list... that one you claim you have Jm on despite the fact that you'll constantly banter back and forth with him.

This gamesmenship with not naming a starter is silly. If they really wanted to do something to gain some silly advantage. They should know Tyrods not going to play. Say Tyrod is starting. Have him warm up on the field in pregame , line up for the first snap, motion him out for a wildcat with joe Webb...run the 1st play then play Peterman the rest of the game. That would actually maybe effect the way the colts prepare.  Actually “start” the guy that’s not going to  play. Then for the rest of the game play the other guy.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Boo hoo?

Shady, you're being kind of a douche.  I apparently bring out the worst in you.  Maybe you should put me on your ignore list... that one you claim you have Jm on despite the fact that you'll constantly banter back and forth with him.

You said it was sad.  So, I cried with you.   :thumbsup:

I'm a douche?   Well, truthfully I can be a real dick if I choose to.   I tried a number of times to play nice and you in return kept the angst going 90% of the time  ..... and I'm the douche.   

I have no problem conversing with many of the others who thought differently WRT Tyrod.   We disagree / argue a point and keep it civil.  Most of them are seeing the light  and want no more of TT.   :thumbsup:

Captain Agenda 2009  is on ignore.  BUT I can read his garbage when others quote him.    (along with 4 others including CopyPaste) 

Agenda this, agenda that 

What banned poster are you?   

Speaking of his false accusation  - You fell into that little trap  of 9's and now you are arguing with Air It Out because of him.    How fun is that?!?!   The dude needs serious help, Captain Agenda 2009 that is. 

mahalo brah 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You said it was sad.  So, I cried with you.   :thumbsup:

I'm a douche?   Well, truthfully I can be a real dick if I choose to.   I tried a number of times to play nice and you in return kept the angst going 90% of the time  ..... and I'm the douche.   

I have no problem conversing with many of the others who thought differently WRT Tyrod.   We disagree / argue a point and keep it civil.  Most of them are seeing the light  and want no more of TT.   :thumbsup:

Captain Agenda 2009  is on ignore.  BUT I can read his garbage when others quote him.    (along with 4 others including CopyPaste) 

Agenda this, agenda that 

What banned poster are you?   

Speaking of his false accusation  - You fell into that little trap  of 9's and now you are arguing with Air It Out because of him.    How fun is that?!?!   The dude needs serious help, Captain Agenda 2009 that is. 

mahalo brah 

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  There's a serious loss of translation when typing on a message board and I thought the comment from you was meant to be sarcastic and condescending.  It wasn't, so my bad.  I'm the guilty party here.